Ruslan Malinovskiy - RUMOUR

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Transfer News Ruslan Malinovskiy - RUMOUR

Post by Cjay »

May as well give him his own thread since Mike McGrath (who broke the De Paul interest) and Phil Hay have confirmed he is being looked at as a De Paul alternative.

27 year old Ukrainian midfielder, probably a bit more of a Klich player than a Pablo but still very talented all the same.

Plays for Atalanta who have been hugely impressive in Italy in recent years, winning high praise for their exciting brand of football.

Played a lot of matches but not a regular starter.

Appeared in 44 games in all competitions but only managed about 21 games worth of minutes.

Still managed 9 goals 7 assists in all competitions, 8 goals and 5 assists in Serie A.

https://www.scisports.com/atalanta-berg ... al-season/

Little bit about him down there.

Linked to Chelsea in the past.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Ruslan Malinovskiy - RUMOUR

Post by Cjay »

More talk that we wont pay the £32mil price for De Paul and Ruslan is our new target but Atalanta have a few injury issues and arent willing to sell.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

Cjay wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm More talk that we wont pay the £32mil price for De Paul and Ruslan is our new target but Atalanta have a few injury issues and arent willing to sell.
How often do we seem to run into those issues in the transfer market - clubs that look for too much or simply won’t sell.

Still he looks quality, and with Hernandez out injured again this weekend, the need is obvious.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Crikey would need to take out a second mortgage if I had to pay for ashirt with his name printed on it.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

weasel wrote:Crikey would need to take out a second mortgage if I had to pay for ashirt with his name printed on it.
Just put RUSKS on for short.Image

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Russky - I love it.

Seriously though, when the de Paul link came out we all thought Leeds were aiming way beyond the expectations of most fans. We could get this guy plus Angus Gunn for the same money, and Russky looks the business too.