Sheffield Utd v Leeds Utd - MATCH THREAD - Hernandez still out, Roberts in for Rodrigo

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Sheffield Utd v Leeds Utd - MATCH THREAD - Hernandez still out, Roberts in for Rodrigo

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

1964white wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:55 am Look at Ayling's face he knew Bamford's header was going in :soccer:
Nah, he'd already have the pony tail out if he was that sure :)
rab_rant

Re: Sheffield Utd v Leeds Utd - MATCH THREAD - Hernandez still out, Roberts in for Rodrigo

Post by rab_rant »

Klich, DAVE, Harrison, Bamford GOAL all in slow mo from all different angles... glorious, and the celebrations are as good as the goal.
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Great clip Rab...Perfect header by Paddy...(dont care if he faced it in with his nose :lol: ) did it all right , down and back the way it came from, keeper was crying before he hit the ground going the wrong way...perfect pass from Harrison... and I knew Rodrigo did well to get that ball out to Harrison... but watching those clips I am upgrading my "did well" comment to "did ferkin amazingly well to get the ball out to Harrison'...
superb. :scarfe2:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Brilliant cross & a wonderful noser :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Smudge3920 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:16 am Great clip Rab...Perfect header by Paddy...(dont care if he faced it in with his nose :lol: ) did it all right , down and back the way it came from, keeper was crying before he hit the ground going the wrong way...perfect pass from Harrison... and I knew Rodrigo did well to get that ball out to Harrison... but watching those clips I am upgrading my "did well" comment to "did ferkin amazingly well to get the ball out to Harrison'...
superb. :scarfe2:
Certainly was a great clip.....Thanks Rab :)
Same here Smudge, after watching all the clips and in slow motion, what a superb bit of football from Rodrigo to get the ball to Jack.....that's the 'foul' that Wilder and the blunts forum were calling out :lol: Certainly no foul, just a determined effort from our boy to get to the ball just a nanosecond before the blunt player