Michaël Cuisance

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Transfer News Michaël Cuisance

Post by Cjay »

[tweet][/tweet]2nd of the day but this has been backed up by a few media sources including Fab. :)

Trying to sign French Wonderkid Michaël Cuisance from Bayern for €20mil.

Very highly rated and not lacking confidence.

Voted Player Of The Year by Gladbach fans before he was out of his teens.

Hasnt been a regular at Bayern but after Thiago left and Javi Martinez it was expected he would play a larger role this season.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bundes ... cruit-6297
Last edited by Cjay on Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Re: Michaël Cuisance-RUMOUR

Post by Fridge »

He liked Meslier’s Twitter post from earlier today
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Michaël Cuisance - RUMOUR

Post by SG90 »

I've actually heard of him. Don't know too much about him though. Bayern fans on Twitter want to keep him.
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

SG90 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:16 pm Bayern fans on Twitter want to keep him.
Always a good sign
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Cuisance talk happening today

Post by Scoobychief »

it's on sky sports that leeds are having talks with bayern munich today over cuisance. get in this could be very exciting
nickjett
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by nickjett »

I cant remember the last time i was excited about Leeds transfers :) Hope this happens
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

nickjett wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:38 pm I cant remember the last time i was excited about Leeds transfers :) Hope this happens
Totally Agree
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Cuisance talk happening today

Post by Smudge3920 »

LOL some wag had been on the wickie site and edited the bio to this ...
MC.jpg
I corrected it ... :twisted:

Was probably a scum supporter as he had inserted some dispaging remarks about Liddypool also ... :lol: ... I did not have the time to correct those ... :angel:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Cuisance talk happening today

Post by Cjay »

His idol is Zidane.

He actually plays a bit like Zidane imo, very elegant, able to make things like getting out of tight situations look easy.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Leedsgashead
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Leedsgashead »

I used to buy this guy on FM 15 when he was like 16 and he always developed into genuine world Class- watched him play a few times as well he looks really classy, Left footed i think but he can either play the Phillips role or No 10 very composed beautiful passer
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Leedsgashead wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:36 am I used to buy this guy on FM 15 when he was like 16 and he always developed into genuine world Class- watched him play a few times as well he looks really classy, Left footed i think but he can either play the Phillips role or No 10 very composed beautiful passer
I was waiting till this year to buy my commemorative FIFA/FMs. :)

Honestly, the more i see of this lad, the more I want him over James. Can definitely see him adapting to a creative no10 role in addition to winger.
Leedsgashead
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Leedsgashead »

mothbanquet wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:41 am I was waiting till this year to buy my commemorative FIFA/FMs. :)

Honestly, the more i see of this lad, the more I want him over James. Can definitely see him adapting to a creative no10 role in addition to winger.

He has that slightly arrogant look about him as well and he hasn't really had a breakthrough season yet so he could be raring to go, looks tailor made for Leeds

I still hope they get James as well even though they don't really need him i still think he looks wrong at Man Utd his rightful move should have been Leeds and i think he would flourish they would have to give Costa the heave ho
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Deal very close according to multiple sources...

mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Ohohohohooooo...

Mr Orta, take a bow my son.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Ooh exciting. A bit of a shame about the buy back, but hopefully it's like £50m.

Tbh, he seems exactly like the kind of player who'd leave as soon as a better team shows interest.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

SG90 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 pm Ooh exciting. A bit of a shame about the buy back, but hopefully it's like £50m.

Tbh, he seems exactly like the kind of player who'd leave as soon as a better team shows interest.
Surely they can't name the buy back price?.. they bought him for 11 mill?.... so if we are paying 18, they have made a profit and lets face it if they want to buy him back will mean he has got even better ... so we name the price if he does want to FO...
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

I don't much fear a buy back option as long as the price is right
Brolins_Ghost
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Brolins_Ghost »

If Bayern do invoke the buy back clause in a couple of years,it would be because the lad has improved as a player.
If he improves, LUFC would have gained both on the pitch, and in financial terms, so it's a no lose situation as I see it.
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Brolins_Ghost wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:14 pm If Bayern do invoke the buy back clause in a couple of years,it would be because the lad has improved as a player.
If he improves, LUFC would have gained both on the pitch, and in financial terms, so it's a no lose situation as I see it.
And there's no guarantee the same problem won't exist that made him want to leave in the first place - he would need to be guaranteed first team football with Bayern.

Either way, if and when it's invoked our situation and pull with top players will have improved dramatically. We'd have no problem finding a quality replacement by then.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

So can can they are cant they name the buy back price or do the teams agree to that before signing ?