Bielsa - Press Conference

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Bielsa - Press Conference

Post by Smudge3920 »

Marcello continue's to show just what a class act he is ... with comments like this ...
Seen any weaknesses in City this season not there before?
I never find it comfortable to talk about an opponent’s weaknesses. The season is very short and it’s hard to make conclusions as to whether they are weaker than before. To talk about an opponent’s weakness in public is never a comfortable thing. After their last game I thought the victory would have been a fair one, but the opposition manager Chris Wilder thought what I thought was a fair victory, was in fact not. I then listened to his arguments and I looked over what happened in the game and I understood, justifiably, he could have the opinion he did. They had clear scoring opportunities. This makes me think the opinions I have when the opponent is involved, we need to manage with caution. I would never have said victory was fair had I taken into consideration the opinion of their manager. The arguments were good.