Seem's a bit dodgy to me...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Seem's a bit dodgy to me...

Post by Smudge3920 »

50-year-old once evicted from Elland Road makes £200m bid to buy PL club – report

200 Mill for Burnley! You have got to be kidding me... Something definately not right about this...

https://motleedsnews.com/news/50-year-o ... ds-united/
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Re: Seem's a bit dodgy to me...

Post by Fridge »

Smudge3920 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:15 am 50-year-old once evicted from Elland Road makes £200m bid to buy PL club – report

200 Mill for Burnley! You have got to be kidding me... Something definately not right about this...

https://motleedsnews.com/news/50-year-o ... ds-united/
Right at the bottom of the table, no expensive players, tiny stadium...

Clubs are currently struggling without fans in the ground...

Smells fishy to me too
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Read a bit about this and Chris Farnell has been involved with Bolton, Bury, Wigan and more recently Charlton who removed him from his role as club solicitor. But you see the pattern of what happened to the clubs, he’s instrumental in asset stripping and then administration. How he’s been allowed to continue in football is beyond me.
gessa

Post by gessa »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 am Read a bit about this and Chris Farnell has been involved with Bolton, Bury, Wigan and more recently Charlton who removed him from his role as club solicitor. But you see the pattern of what happened to the clubs, he’s instrumental in asset stripping and then administration. How he’s been allowed to continue in football is beyond me.
Baffling Rich.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Everything about this screams asset strippers.

Charlton fans hate Chris Farnell.

Isnt much information about the supposed wealthy backer either.

Doesnt sound good for Burnley.

Hopeit falls through.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom