“Self entitled” 1964white Upsets Leicester City Fans

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

“Self entitled” 1964white Upsets Leicester City Fans

Post by Boo Radley »

‘64 has caused bother and upset on the Leicester City fans forum, FoxesTalk, with a screen shot from this forum being copied onto it where he suggests we are probably a better team than Leicester. :roflmao:

It has really exercised them that someone could suggest such a thing. At this rate Rodgers may not have to rouse the team before playing us as 64’s post will be plastered all over the away dressing room in Elland Road. If we lose we’ll know who to blame!, :lol:

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/12397 ... /#comments

Just scroll down :shhh:
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: “Self entitled” 1964white Upsets Leicester City Fans

Post by Chilli D »

Boo Radley wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 pm ‘64 has caused bother and upset on the Leicester City fans forum, FoxesTalk, with a screen shot from this forum being copied onto it where he suggests we are probably a better team than Leicester. :roflmao:

It has really exercised them that someone could suggest such a thing. At this rate Rodgers may not have to rouse the team before playing us as 64’s post will be plastered all over the away dressing room in Elland Road. If we lose we’ll know who to blame!, :lol:

Love the way Pub Breath defends us against one of the Leicester fans who was having a dig with some nonsense statements
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I've actually joined the Foxes site & apologised for my comments, they seem a decent bunch in the main
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Boo Radley wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:52 pm ‘64 has caused bother and upset on the Leicester City fans forum, FoxesTalk, with a screen shot from this forum being copied onto it where he suggests we are probably a better team than Leicester. :roflmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Naughty naughty very naughty......Lovely. Had a quick look myself earlier agree in general its one of the more reasonable forums.

I'm sure he has, but Vardy never seems to get any slower? Cooper coming back after a few games out may be a problem. That's why i think Bielsa will keep the same starting team.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:39 pm Naughty naughty very naughty......Lovely. Had a quick look myself earlier agree in general its one of the more reasonable forums.

I'm sure he has, but Vardy never seems to get any slower? Cooper coming back after a few games out may be a problem. That's why i think Bielsa will keep the same starting team.
Ayling is more agile
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Ah let them cry about it.

Hope that lot are reading this - you’re getting battered by the mighty whites
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Chilli D wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:37 pm Love the way Pub Breath defends us against one of the Leicester fans who was having a dig with some nonsense statements
Great name! Is that someone from on here?
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

But we are :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:58 am Great name! Is that someone from on here?
I don't think so Sara
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

1964white wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:39 pm I've actually joined the Foxes site & apologised for my comments, they seem a decent bunch in the main
Why did you apologise 64?
You posted your opinion on our forum and they chose to screenshot it and put it on theirs.
I don't know why you needed to apologise.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:22 am Why did you apologise 64?
You posted your opinion on our forum and they chose to screenshot it and put it on theirs.
I don't know why you needed to apologise.
I was over the top implying Leeds were a better team than Leicester, maybe I worded my post wrong as I do believe we are playing the best football than all the PL clubs including Liverpool & Citeh right now . The Foxes have recent proven experience plus a PL title to boot whilst we've been treading water until the arrival of Bielsa, hopefully we can emulate Leicester's recent success in the future.

I just don't like to come across arrogant to the opposition fans, certainly don't wish to be compared to Manure fans :(
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

1964white wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:56 am certainly don't wish to be compared to Manure fans :(
That was a low shot alright! :)

I didn’t start this thread with a view that you should apologise or anything like that 64. In fact I really don’t think you should have tbh.

You were on your own fans forum and you expressed an opinion - that’s what we do and we’re entitled to that. Also, at this point in time, an objective assessment could say that we are a better team than them. That’s not knocking what they have achieved in recent years, it’s all about a point in time. The reality over a season will be told in time.

If you had gone onto their forum and raised a row by baiting them then you could go back and apologise. Amongst your own it’s none of their business. And I do agree with an earlier post which said the FoxesTalk site is one of the more balanced fora I’ve seen - besides this one of course ;-) .
Denman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Denman »

You’re such a kind-hearted soul ‘64.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Denman wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:19 pm You’re such a kind-hearted soul ‘64.
Cheers Denman :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Having good banter on the Foxes site, they are a good bunch to be fair