The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 24th November) - Some fans to be allowed back into stadiums after lockdown

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 24th November) - Some fans to be allowed back into stadiums after lockdown

Post by Gandalf »

1964white wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:51 pm This article confirms my thoughts on fans attending football matches in certain areas England :P

Screenshot 2020-11-24 at 15.46.38.png
Not sure why Leicester is shaded yellow on that image. They have barely come out of the first lockdown yet, and their cases are still rising.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 24th November) - Some fans to be allowed back into stadiums after lockdown

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:37 pm Not sure why Leicester is shaded yellow on that image. They have barely come out of the first lockdown yet, and their cases are still rising.
Yes I was surprised with that one Gandi

Huge Asian population with similar problems as in the North West
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:13 am It was morning when some of us got up Duckie :P :P

By the way.... this is early for you..... only have the 1 pint of malt last night??

:lol: :lol:
Cheeky so and so :x
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:22 am

Do you reckon Swannie has just fallen out of her slumber? :sleep:
I had 64 :lol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Smudge3920 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:00 pm:lol:
.....and don't you start :x
BGwhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by BGwhite »

1964white wrote:Anyhow we'd all be freezing our b*ll*cks off standing or sitting in 4,000 attendances, it's always noticeable when half the kop empties at half-time

Coldest I felt last season was in the away end at Forest, mind you my pals & I were on the front row near the corner flag. I had to nip up to the concourse & buy a chocolate bar & a coffee to warm myself up. I found a seat higher up in the stand for the second-half.

Not a great day although I'll always remember the Forest fans singing 'Leeds Leeds are falling apart again'. Silly tits thought they were going up after that victory, they missed out on a play-offs & the rest is history

Ironic as Forest are in the relegation zone this season
And I've bet on them for promotion Image

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

andrewjohnsmith
First Team
First Team

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

No loans no matter how good. We should be building a team not getting short term fixes.
We've been through it all together. And we've had our ups and downs
Smudge3920
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Smudge3920 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:49 pm No loans no matter how good. We should be building a team not getting short term fixes.
My sentiment also Andrew
Side before self & MOT
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

BGwhite wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 pm And I've bet on them for promotion Image

Not looking a good bet BG

Forest the perennial failures
BGwhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by BGwhite »

1964white wrote: Not looking a good bet BG

Forest the perennial failures
Have faith, it's just taking a little while for Houghton to have the desired effect Image