The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 25th November) Orta outlines transfer window plans for January

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Scoobychief
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 25th November) Orta outlines transfer window plans for January

Post by Scoobychief »

creative midfielder & striker needed if we are to stay up. simple
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 25th November) Orta outlines transfer window plans for January

Post by 1964white »

Scoobychief wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:52 pm creative midfielder & striker needed if we are to stay up. simple
We'll stay up Scooby
Irish Ian

Post by Irish Ian »

Unless we have players in the pipeline with the deal basically done and who can hit the ground running January first then forget strengthening the first team. ( I think I said that last season )

Perhaps a youth goalie is the best we can hope for.

It might be more of a case of fighting off big money offers for Bamford.
'We can wait for the next game with serenity'

'I am quite clear in my mind that one has to feel sincere love for those he leads, and if he doesn't feel it naturally, then he must learn how to feel it' Marcelo Bielsa

'Would he kill his granny to win a match?' Bobby Collins
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Byebyegeegee wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:47 am “Blimey” is probably about right 64, no broken limbs just a “broken”right eye! Won’t furnish you with the gory details but should, all being well, have my right eye back in business in the new year. 👍🏻
Get well soon mate :tup:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
rab_rant
Superstar
Superstar

Post by rab_rant »

Out of work because of your actions