My reflections after game 16...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

My reflections after game 16...

Post by Smudge3920 »

After the up's and downs of the 14 of the 16 games so far this season...the last two performances have to really start making people (the pundits especially) realise that this team 100% believes in it's manager and will keep the faith no matter what the results have been.
Some will say "oh its only WBA", however they(WBA) came into this game on a high after an excellent performance against Liddypool. From the start we (Leeds) took control, maintained it and clinicly destroyed any momentum WBA had from their Liddypool result.
1.jpg
The busiest time of the year regarding scheduling, and whilst some managers are complaining (Fwat Fwank in particular) MB goes about the job as always, quietly, and pro actively...
Last 4 games...
2.jpg
2.jpg (9.41 KiB) Viewed 781 times
9 pts from 12...2 clean sheets and back to zero goal difference...Spurs too come to round it off, tough away game but I think a draw is definately on the cards, and a win not ruled out.

there was 7 players on that team yesterday that could have been MotM, for me the best team performance yet by far. And yet we are still carrying a boatload of injuries, MB's believe in our players is starting to show in their confidence.

3 games away from the season midpoint, mid table, 23 pts on the board and 17 away from the 40. Not to shabby.

I see a very happy new year ahead...covid willing...MOT