The holy trinity

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

The holy trinity

Post by Cjay »

Father, son and holy ghost.

Or

Cardiff's managerial appointments. :lol:

Neil Warnock
Neil Harris

And now they are apparently going to appoint this man.
:lol:

Can you imagine going from watching a Warnock team to watching a Harris team and then when that misery is over Mick turns up :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Re: The holy trinity

Post by Fridge »

Add Chris Wilder to this trio soon enough and you’ll have D’artagnan and the three musketeers :lol:
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Hoooooooooooofe Ballllllll :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:44 pm
Can you imagine going from watching a Warnock team to watching a Harris team and then when that misery is over Mick turns up :)
:rol: :rol: :rol:
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

They deserve Pulis , or Pardew .
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Fridge wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:46 pm Add Chris Wilder to this trio soon enough and you’ll have D’artagnan and the three musketeers :lol:
:lol: They are working their way through the crap managers Fridge :shock:

Eventually will end up with Pulis, Steve Brooooooooccciiieeee and the Roonpig :pig:
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

White Riot wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:07 pm :lol: They are working their way through the crap managers Fridge :shock:

Eventually will end up with Pulis, Steve Brooooooooccciiieeee and the Roonpig :pig:
Don’t forget Garry Monk :lol:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Fridge wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:02 am Don’t forget Garry Monk :lol:
Yeah, there's a list a mile long of them and we had our own share before Bielsa landed.

Heck, Hock, Darko, McD, Evans, Darko, etc.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:44 pm Father, son and holy ghost.

Or

Cardiff's managerial appointments. :lol:

Neil Warnock
Neil Harris

And now they are apparently going to appoint this man.
:lol:

It does mean that you've got some continuity Cjay :lol:
hector

Post by hector »

They needed another Neil befoe Mick though....

just for continuity sake...
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

White Riot wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 am Yeah, there's a list a mile long of them and we had our own share before Bielsa landed.

Exactly, difficult to take the piss out of other club's managerial appointments when we must top the list of sh*t appointments in pre MB days
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

White Riot wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:12 am Yeah, there's a list a mile long of them and we had our own share before Bielsa landed.

I knew that Darko wasn't given a fair shot at it first time round, but, I must admit, I didn't realise he had been given a second spin.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:08 pm Exactly, difficult to take the piss out of other club's managerial appointments when we must top the list of sh*t appointments in pre MB days
I think it's just reflective of the state we were in at the time. Cellino, more loco than Bielsa could ever be.

Didn't he sack McDoughnut, and reappoint him and then sack him again within a day or so :?
gessa

Post by gessa »

White Riot wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:44 pm I think it's just reflective of the state we were in at the time. Cellino, more loco than Bielsa could ever be.

Didn't he sack McDoughnut, and reappoint him and then sack him again within a day or so :?
Yes, Cellino did a lot of good perhaps unnoticed things for this club but his manager appointments and decisions were rather baffling, unfortunately they overshadowed the good he did.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

gessa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:50 pm Yes, Cellino did a lot of good perhaps unnoticed things for this club but his manager appointments and decisions were rather baffling, unfortunately they overshadowed the good he did.
Him being a nutter there was always an air of instability around the club.

If I remember correctly ticket prices were banged up by a fiver, and for that you got a pie n pint.
gessa

Post by gessa »

White Riot wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:55 pm Him being a nutter there was always an air of instability around the club.

If I remember correctly ticket prices were banged up by a fiver, and for that you got a pie n pint.
Yes that was a strange one too.
I think he was left such a web of financial difficulties he was trying owt to raise much needed funds. I believe he did get the debt down quite considerably though.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

gessa wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:57 pm Yes that was a strange one too.
I think he was left such a web of financial difficulties he was trying owt to raise much needed funds. I believe he did get the debt down quite considerably though.
Yeah, I think you're right Gessa. He's played his part in making the club more attractive to a buyer.

I remember him doing a lot of penny pinching though, like sacking the tea lady, etc.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:08 pm Exactly, difficult to take the piss out of other club's managerial appointments when we must top the list of sh*t appointments in pre MB days
These Cardiff appointments really are like the sort Leeds would have made in the Bates era , in fact one of them was , but McCarthy was often rumoured too .........and rolandratboy would have been a McDermott equivalent , only a shitty person instead of a nice one .......McDermott wasn't a bad person really , Harris is Lampard style dislikeable .
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Cjay wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:44 pm
:rol: :rol: