A Message from the Chairman...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A Message from the Chairman...

Post by Smudge3920 »

FEAR NAUGHT
Fridge
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: A Message from the Chairman...

Post by Fridge »

Could be great for the club. As long as both are able to put a lot of their attention into the club I will be happy.

My only worry is that 49ers eventually become majority stakeholders. Their first priority will always be the 49ers so may not put the same level of attention into Leeds as Radz perhaps has.

£50m of investment for an extra 22% (or 27%? - one of the two) stake seems reasonable enough, the club value is certainly going up and will hopefully continue to do so.
In Bielsa we trust
SaraM
Manager
Manager

Post by SaraM »

I really like Radz. When you look around at how some other clubs are run, we've finally landed on our feet with this one.
Staring at the seashell
Waiting for it to embrace me
Smudge3920
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Smudge3920 »

SaraM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:55 am I really like Radz. When you look around at how some other clubs are run, we've finally landed on our feet with this one.
:tup:
FEAR NAUGHT