Is it offside?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Is it offside?

Post by John in Louisiana »

Fun little quiz:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/markassonne/offside

Warning: be sure to read the descriptions of the situations below the diagrams carefully. I got tripped up once because I didn't.

11/12
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Is it offside?

Post by HarryofOz »

I got 10 out of 12 officially

I got 11 right but for some reason tapped the wrong key on my keyboard (senility maybe)

SPOILER (white font used, highlight to read if you want to): I must admit that I didn't know that you couldn't be offside from a goal kick.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Tried it on my phone only did first 2 questions then my keypad disappeared,so was unable to press Y or N did it 3 times same outcome. Got both right but they were easy.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

gessa wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:27 pm Tried it on my phone only did first 2 questions then my keypad disappeared,so was unable to press Y or N did it 3 times same outcome. Got both right but they were easy.
They get trickier as they go along.
gessa

Post by gessa »

John in Louisiana wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:30 pm They get trickier as they go along.
I thought they may John, the first few were just to lure you into a false sense of security :roflmao:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I have to admit that when JiL warned us to read the scenarios closely I thought that whoever had set up the quiz had done it with a sense of humour and had a Man Utd player as onside regardless ;-)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

11/12 too
herefordbornleedsboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by herefordbornleedsboy »

12/12. I do love a good Sporcle quiz.
gessa

Post by gessa »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:26 am I have to admit that when JiL warned us to read the scenarios closely I thought that whoever had set up the quiz had done it with a sense of humour and had a Man Utd player as onside regardless ;-)
:lol:
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:26 am I have to admit that when JiL warned us to read the scenarios closely I thought that whoever had set up the quiz had done it with a sense of humour and had a Man Utd player as onside regardless ;-)
:lol: