Fk it !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Velotrax

Fk it !

Post by Velotrax »

I'm leaving Friday

Robinson Crusoe...

ffs lighten up guys we are now a prem team, 16 years of hurt is behind us
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Fk it !

Post by 1964white »

Where are you going Velo?
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:49 pm Where are you going Velo?
LOL, I'm leaving Friday .....work it out Leon

Man Friday, a classic
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:57 pm LOL, I'm leaving Friday .....work it out Leon

Man Friday, a classic
I got that bit :lol:
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Just trying to lighten the gloom
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:12 pm Just trying to lighten the gloom

11th in our first season back, Newcastle and Wolves dropping points yesterday, Palace and Fulham today. Burnlet getting pasted by Spurs. We're safe, we (the fans) can relax. We know this team needs strengthening, we know it needs more quality but that will come.
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Yes Adam, I was trying to add some humor, maybe I need to take some time out ? Maybe I'm heading for a episode? I'll log off and see what tomorrows brings ....Bi Polar sucks
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:27 pm Yes Adam, I was trying to add some humor, maybe I need to take some time out ? Maybe I'm heading for a episode? I'll log off and see what tomorrows brings ....Bi Polar sucks

No, I understand. Agree with you, not sure why people are gloomy. Frustrating result but lets take it in our stride.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:16 pm 11th in our first season back, Newcastle and Wolves dropping points yesterday, Palace and Fulham today. Burnlet getting pasted by Spurs. We're safe, we (the fans) can relax. We know this team needs strengthening, we know it needs more quality but that will come.
:tup:
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:33 pm No, I understand. Agree with you, not sure why people are gloomy. Frustrating result but lets take it in our stride.
I think the poor nature of yesterday’s game disappointed the fan base. Anytime we’ve thrown a shape during a game but lost, people have accepted that we will be beaten by better teams this year and move on. Villa are not a better team and they remind us too much of the Championship, where we were under relentless pressure to keep winning.

Now, two thirds of the way through the season, we are safe from relegation so no one is sure of what the club objective is from here to May.
1. Are we going to go flat out for a European place - is that even possible?
2. Alternatively do we try to finish as high as possible even if that’s well short of a European place?
2. Are we looking to focus on building team consistency around the best 11 in our current squad (dependent on injuries) and see where that goes?
3. Do try to blood/test the wider squad - fringe and U23 players - and take losses as part of this process?

I think the fans will roll with whatever the plan is, now that the number 1 objective has been achieved. They may be more accepting of poor results if they understand the plan from here to season end.

But as Velo said - F*#k it! We are absolutely fine right now. Haven’t been able to say that in February in a hell of a long time, never mind saying it in the Premier League! :tup: 8-)
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Whenever we play poorly and lose it's only natural for us to feel frustrated and disappointed.
However when we step back and look at where we are in the league then we really can be proud of what the team has accomplished this season.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:43 pm I'm leaving Friday

Robinson Crusoe...

ffs lighten up guys we are now a prem team, 16 years of hurt is behind us
Yes mate, not as fun on here as it once was.

Perhaps...no I'll leave it.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Boo Radley wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:30 pm I think the poor nature of yesterday’s game disappointed the fan base. Anytime we’ve thrown a shape during a game but lost, people have accepted that we will be beaten by better teams this year and move on. Villa are not a better team and they remind us too much of the Championship, where we were under relentless pressure to keep winning.

Now, two thirds of the way through the season, we are safe from relegation so no one is sure of what the club objective is from here to May.
1. Are we going to go flat out for a European place - is that even possible?
2. Alternatively do we try to finish as high as possible even if that’s well short of a European place?
2. Are we looking to focus on building team consistency around the best 11 in our current squad (dependent on injuries) and see where that goes?
3. Do try to blood/test the wider squad - fringe and U23 players - and take losses as part of this process?

I think the fans will roll with whatever the plan is, now that the number 1 objective has been achieved. They may be more accepting of poor results if they understand the plan from here to season end.

But as Velo said - F*#k it! We are absolutely fine right now. Haven’t been able to say that in February in a hell of a long time, never mind saying it in the Premier League! :tup: 8-)
Blood tests are a bit drastic.....
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:16 pm 11th in our first season back, Newcastle and Wolves dropping points yesterday, Palace and Fulham today. Burnlet getting pasted by Spurs. We're safe, we (the fans) can relax. We know this team needs strengthening, we know it needs more quality but that will come.
Exactly this.
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

Chilli D wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:53 pm Blood tests are a bit drastic.....
:lol: :lol:
On the outside chance that actually did misread it Chilli, it was about blooding new players, or testing their capabilities - pick, choose or select!
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Boo Radley wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm :lol: :lol:
On the outside chance that actually did misread it Chilli, it was about blooding new players, or testing their capabilities - pick, choose or select!

😁
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

:) :) :) Like Karma , perspective is a b**ch
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Fk it !should I stay or should I go?

I never wanted to Clash with anyone...................
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:03 pm Fk it !should I stay or should I go?

I never wanted to Clash with anyone...................
London is calling you :lol:
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

That's where I'm heading !