Meghan

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Meghan the bully

Post by The Subhuman »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 am Yeah.......it's all Meghan's fault..........just like it was all Diana's fault........ :roll:
Well said....
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Mrs64 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:22 am History is repeating itself as Meghan is following the footsteps of the Duchess of Windsor.

From day one I have never trusted her, she is just a jumped up actress above her station.
You're an elitist then? That surprises me.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

I don't give a flying f about the Royals or any of these so called celebs, the only thing they care about is themselves, I live in the real world.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I have no issue with the royal family, I like we have them and not a president. I like Harry, best of the bunch of them outside of Anne and Her Maj...Margaret was fun too. I like Meghan too.. independent woman
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

The monarchy is built on far worse than bullying and harassment, and embodies the pernicious notion that one person is born better than another. The sooner it is gone, the better.
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Mrs64 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:34 am Meghan thinks she's better than she is, all that rubbish about their private lives & now they are courting publicity.

She should have taken a leaf of Kate's book on how to behave as a royal, a genuinely lovely person who connects with the people in our country.
But the only reason we think we know them is because of how they are portrayed in the media.

We say Meghan is awful, because the media that hates her portrays her as awful.

We say Kate is lovely, because the media that loves her portrays her as lovely.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:13 am Not by me though..... I met her,shifty mare she was,
"Her in the minefield photo's" were all rigged for the media and release....
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

SaraM wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:36 pm The monarchy is built on far worse than bullying and harassment, and embodies the pernicious notion that one person is born better than another. The sooner it is gone, the better.
Totally agree !
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 am ........and the prime reason why Harry doesn't want to play the games that our press feel he should be forced to play.
But Harry will "force" the press to play his games and use them when necassary... I was an instructor at BATUS (Canada) when HRH was doing his BG training with the "Blues and Royals"... it was the longest 6 weeks of our lives the jumping through hoops because he was involved.... And I am a Royalist, and very proud to have served my whole time for the same Commander in Chief.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Mountain wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:39 pm But the only reason we think we know them is because of how they are portrayed in the media.

You'd think it was obvious, wouldn't you.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Mountain wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:39 pm But the only reason we think we know them is because of how they are portrayed in the media.

Untrue I have my own opinions & not influence by the media.

Kate is genuinely nice person, I could see that from the onset, you only have watch her conversing with people via zoom during the lockdown, she is great with young people & children.

As for Meghan I could see from the beginning she wasn't going to conform & problems would arise & now effectively caused a split within the royal family.

My thoughts have rung true.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Velotrax wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 pm I don't give a flying f about the Royals or any of these so called celebs, the only thing they care about is themselves, I live in the real world.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Yeah, let's focus on the "jumped up, ideas above her station" Meghan and ignore the fact that Andrew consorts with paedophiles and may well be one himself. You're being spoon-fed what to think by a media that has had an anti-Meghan agenda from the start (they probably hate the fact she's American, mixed race and had the temerity to have a black man officiate at her wedding). I couldn't give one f**k about the Royals but this pile-on on Harry and Meghan is laughable. None of us know them, so who are we to judge how they live their lives? If I was Harry and had watched (or now understood) how the press hounded his mother, I'd be looking to take back control of how my life was shared with the public too. But hey, Piers Morgan says she's a wrong 'un, so that's who we'll believe.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

lufc1304 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm Yeah, let's focus on the "jumped up, ideas above her station" Meghan and ignore the fact that Andrew consorts with paedophiles and may well be one himself. You're being spoon-fed what to think by a media that has had an anti-Meghan agenda from the start (they probably hate the fact she's American, mixed race and had the temerity to have a black man officiate at her wedding). I couldn't give one f**k about the Royals but this pile-on on Harry and Meghan is laughable. None of us know them, so who are we to judge how they live their lives? If I was Harry and had watched (or now understood) how the press hounded his mother, I'd be looking to take back control of how my life was shared with the public too. But hey, Piers Morgan says she's a wrong 'un, so that's who we'll believe.
In my case I only comment on personal experiences.... I do not know them but after a 25 year military career, I have met one or two and had experiences dealing with them.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

lufc1304 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:58 pm Yeah, let's focus on the "jumped up, ideas above her station" Meghan and ignore the fact that Andrew consorts with paedophiles and may well be one himself. You're being spoon-fed what to think by a media that has had an anti-Meghan agenda from the start (they probably hate the fact she's American, mixed race and had the temerity to have a black man officiate at her wedding). I couldn't give one f**k about the Royals but this pile-on on Harry and Meghan is laughable. None of us know them, so who are we to judge how they live their lives? If I was Harry and had watched (or now understood) how the press hounded his mother, I'd be looking to take back control of how my life was shared with the public too. But hey, Piers Morgan says she's a wrong 'un, so that's who we'll believe.
Standing ovation ...
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Who knows we'll been infiltrated by Gemans next.
Who really cares they generate income in the UK I suppose, and possibly spend it😀🙂
gessa

Post by gessa »

Now Anthony's all grown, does baby David have to do the brew.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

.....and that's what it is too......an absolute pile-on. She has been seen as "fair game" by the media from the get-go and let's make no mistake, a good deal of the reason why is her race. They've skirted around it but it's been sitting there implicitly since day one.

See my earlier comment re: Andrew. Again, spot on. The Harry and Meghan stuff takes the focus off him nicely, doesn't it..........
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:53 pm .....and that's what it is too......an absolute pile-on. She has been seen as "fair game" by the media from the get-go and let's make no mistake, a good deal of the reason why is her race. They've skirted around it but it's been sitting there implicitly since day one.

See my earlier comment re: Andrew. Again, spot on. The Harry and Meghan stuff takes the focus off him nicely, doesn't it..........
Absolutely not meant as a defense of the allegations against Andrew... but lets not forget the lives he saved in the Falklands using his Helicopter to fan flames so guys could get off burning ships ...and running/flying defelection on excorcet missiles, some pretty "ballsy" flying"... certainly did his bit.
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Smudge3920 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:07 pm Absolutely not meant as a defense of the allegations against Andrew... but lets not forget the lives he saved in the Falklands using his Helicopter to fan flames...
Nothing impresses youngsters like the promise of a trip in a whirlybird...