Meghan

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Meghan

Post by Leeds1000 »

Good luck to them. I don't think the Royal family will be too worried at the moment. I think they will worry what she knows if they break up in the future. Then it could get really interesting.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Such a narcissist fest!
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Lumiukko wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:59 pm I can't believe how big a deal this has blown up into. The world has such pressing problems (like will Leeds stay up or get relegated (j/k)) and this is dominating news headlines rather than a raft of major issues (no matter which side your politics fall within). It's not just a convenient distraction to the question marks over Prince Andrew's behaviour, it is distracting to other real issues. People (not aimed at anyone on this forum, the discussion here as been very pleasant) are getting worked up about this yet don't bat an eyelid about atrocities in Yemen for example. Sign of the times.
It does beggar belief.
VincentJames88
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @IllsleyVincent

Post by VincentJames88 »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:02 am A glorified social climbing actress even more famous now with all the media publicity.
Exactly he will take off his rose tinted glasses soon enough.
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

I dunno, I think speculation as to whether someone in the Royal Family is a racist or has sex with kids is legitimate, given the nature of the accusations and their status.

I'm not sure I'd speculate on a relationship between 2 people though, whether they're happy, if they'll split up...least of all people I've never met, don't know and feel it doesn't really matter to me.
VincentJames88
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @IllsleyVincent

Post by VincentJames88 »

Mountain wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:49 am I dunno, I think speculation as to whether someone in the Royal Family is a racist or has sex with kids is legitimate, given the nature of the accusations and their status.

I'm not sure I'd speculate on a relationship between 2 people though, whether they're happy, if they'll split up...least of all people I've never met, don't know and feel it doesn't really matter to me.
I get that but I think they have made a rod for their own back IMO
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

the royal family being racist about the color of the unborn child

in 2021 no one really cares if a person is ginger or not:-)

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Someone sent this on WhatsApp ,made me howl.
https://www.facebook.com/10000337297413 ... sn=scwspwa