West Ham 2 : 0 Leeds Rate The Ref

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Velotrax

West Ham 2 : 0 Leeds Rate The Ref

Post by Velotrax »

Please rate todays ref Mike Dean out of 10,
10 being excellent never made a bad decision, 0 being utter Tosh
Muppet the Cat

Re: West Ham 2 : 0 Leeds Rate The Ref

Post by Muppet the Cat »

I thought he had a decent game Velo, so will go for 8 out of 10
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Wasn’t terrible, wasn’t perfect
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Did well .8
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

6 - He fell for some play acting by Soucek and, in particular Rice, who got Phillips booked for a dive. Ok besides.
bremnerboy28
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bremnerboy28 »

6 - typical lazy performance blowing for every drop to the floor and scream, booking for Phillips was ridiculous as he was blindsided and on second look never made any contact, and poor " really strong " Antonio being flattened with an aggressive tap on the shoulder. I do really think we've got a major problem with refereeing at the moment as the ridiculous rule changes that have been made over the last few years are slowly IMO killing the game. Did anybody think the first so called goal was offside from the VAR clips they were showing ? I couldn't see it myself and if so what was the margin. We need some kind of international guideline and software if we're going to continue with VAR as it's sucking the life out of the game. I seem to spend more time moaning about the refereeing nowadays than the team !
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

bremnerboy28 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:45 pm 6 - typical lazy performance blowing for every drop to the floor and scream, booking for Phillips was ridiculous as he was blindsided and on second look never made any contact, and poor " really strong " Antonio being flattened with an aggressive tap on the shoulder. I do really think we've got a major problem with refereeing at the moment as the ridiculous rule changes that have been made over the last few years are slowly IMO killing the game. Did anybody think the first so called goal was offside from the VAR clips they were showing ? I couldn't see it myself and if so what was the margin. We need some kind of international guideline and software if we're going to continue with VAR as it's sucking the life out of the game. I seem to spend more time moaning about the refereeing nowadays than the team !
Re the disallowed goal, the question is did Bamford touch the ball? I don't think he did, so was def on side, if he did it was so close you would need a micronometre to prove it, we are def not the var fav team
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

5 - Mediocre.

Referee's have to be consistent... the first call of the game is crucial for officials, then they have to be consistent for the remainder of the game after setting what he will not accept.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Velotrax wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:03 pm Re the disallowed goal, the question is did Bamford touch the ball? I don't think he did, so was def on side, if he did it was so close you would need a micronometre to prove it, we are def not the var fav team
Good question. I couldn't tell if he touched it either. Do we need a snickometer as well?
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

7 - some bang average decisions (kalvin's booking) , got the penalty right but still likes to be centre of attention. A good referee is seldom seen
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Bump ! I give him a 6
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

6/10 Velo
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »