Covid jab ..🤔

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Bally
First Team
First Team

Re: Covid jab ..🤔

Post by Bally »

Broad Ford wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:21 am To simplify the above, Banks, the IMF, governments, international financiers and big businesses are conspiring through their media empires to force through big changes whether you like it or not.

The above ruling elites are steering humanity toward accepting an altered human genome.
The technology to alter ones genetics already exists and is now being pushed upon the unsuspecting. Imagine an elephant with bananas growing on its back! In theory it is now possible to achieve this with a little practice and as we witness at present also relatively easy in getting the public on side.

It's now down to the individual to decide their own fates, with many like me choosing not to listen to the constant lies offered by our filthy rich ruling elites.
ERM right OK hopefully they bring vaccination passports in where the likes of you can't go anywhere without a vaccination
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bally wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:06 pm ERM right OK hopefully they bring vaccination passports in where the likes of you can't go anywhere without a vaccination
Would be the sensible option Bally

I believe Europe are looking to implement a passport vaccination system due to the infection increases they are enduring right now.

Those refusing the jab will soon change their tune if they feel their freedom is restricted.
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:32 am

Those refusing the jab will soon change their tune if they feel their freedom is restricted.
No they won't, they'll just start bleating about human rights, and then go on protest rallys and cause mayhem and trouble...
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:48 am No they won't, they'll just start bleating about human rights, and then go on protest rallys and cause mayhem and trouble...
Sod their human rights, they need to consider their fellow citizens instead of thinking about themselves, it's all about me, me, me in today's society.
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:02 am Sod their human rights, they need to consider their fellow citizens instead of thinking about themselves, it's all about me, me, me in today's society.
I agree, but it is the way society has gone in recent times.....
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
VoiceofaLurker
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by VoiceofaLurker »

Broad Ford wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:21 am To simplify the above, Banks, the IMF, governments, international financiers and big businesses are conspiring through their media empires to force through big changes whether you like it or not.

The above ruling elites are steering humanity toward accepting an altered human genome.
The technology to alter ones genetics already exists and is now being pushed upon the unsuspecting. Imagine an elephant with bananas growing on its back! In theory it is now possible to achieve this with a little practice and as we witness at present also relatively easy in getting the public on side.

It's now down to the individual to decide their own fates, with many like me choosing not to listen to the constant lies offered by our filthy rich ruling elites.
Congratulations on your degree from the University of Youtube. I'm happy for you to not have the vacine as long as you waive your right to any treatment should you get it. Thanks for prolonging the situation for the rest of us, much appreciated.

VOAL.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Again please explain to me what are you worried about if you've had the jab ... Having the jab doesn't mean you can't pass covid on but it does mean you should be personally protected or what's the point having it ... So the vulnerable become those that don't get the jab.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Think he is suggesting the vaccine is an underhand way of altering genetic makeup. Why the government would want to do this or place trackers in people🤣🤣 when they can do that by following a phone who knows.. n another note I personally would be for dna testing at birth in order to catch criminals straight off the bat, I see the the flipside of manipulation by government but not necessarily in th UK. I might add I'm in the nothing to hide nothing to worry about camp.🤔
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

leon and hector you are protected what have you got to worry about? You are safe you have had the jab.

/newspeak on
Oh and here is a little poem especially for the pair of you. You are heros and champions with hearts full of love for your fellow man. if only there were more folk just like you, the world would be a much better place.
/newspeak off

https://youtu.be/Db_sfCLpjaI
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:20 am leon and hector you are protected what have you got to worry about? You are safe you have had the jab.

/newspeak on
Oh and here is a little poem especially for the pair of you. You are heros and champions with hearts full of love for your fellow man. if only there were more folk just like you, the world would be a much better place.
/newspeak off

https://youtu.be/Db_sfCLpjaI
Thank you Rab :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

VoiceofaLurker wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 am Congratulations on your degree from the University of Youtube. I'm happy for you to not have the vacine as long as you waive your right to any treatment should you get it. Thanks for prolonging the situation for the rest of us, much appreciated.

VOAL.
Welcome back Lurker :tup:

Oh these types will soon come bleating for treatment putting more expense/burden on the NHS should they contract covid, no doubt about that. I wonder if they'll be rejecting certain drugs to aid their recovery :duno:
Azkal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Azkal »

rab_rant wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:59 pm It is a mistake to think that vaccines from 20-30 years ago or similar to this new vaccine. This new vaccine is novel new technology since it incorporates messenger RNA into your own genome.

The old vaccines used attenuated viruses while this new vaccine uses RNA code which is used to produce a protein for the spike of the Covid virus

It would be on an error and a simplification to believe that the processes were in any way similar.
Not wishing to get in to this debate, try to avoid these type of subjects like a virus ;-) However I am not sure that you are factually correct depending on vaccine availability in ones geographic locale. To my understanding there are vaccines such as Pfizer-BioNTech & Moderna that are based upon RNA or mRNA technology as you have highlighted. However there are a number of C-19 vaccines that are based upon well established technologies such as "Whole Virus', & 'Protein Subunit', in which technologies are used in Hepatitis A, B, Rabies, Polio, Shingles, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal disease vaccines. I am also under the impression that the technology used to make the Non-Replicating Viral Vector type vaccines such as AstraZeneca & Sputnik are fairly well established technologies. However as I am not an expert this is only based upon my own personal research.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:02 am Sod their human rights, they need to consider their fellow citizens instead of thinking about themselves, it's all about me, me, me in today's society.
Having the vaccine doesn't protect anyone else, it only protects you. You can still transmit the virus to other people.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Azkalwhite wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:41 pm Not wishing to get in to this debate, try to avoid these type of subjects like a virus ;-) However I am not sure that you are factually correct depending on vaccine availability in ones geographic locale. To my understanding there are vaccines such as Pfizer-BioNTech & Moderna that are based upon RNA or mRNA technology as you have highlighted. However there are a number of C-19 vaccines that are based upon well established technologies such as "Whole Virus', & 'Protein Subunit', in which technologies are used in Hepatitis A, B, Rabies, Polio, Shingles, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal disease vaccines. I am also under the impression that the technology used to make the Non-Replicating Viral Vector type vaccines such as AstraZeneca & Sputnik are fairly well established technologies. However as I am not an expert this is only based upon my own personal research.
Perhaps it would be better to call the Pfizer jab a novel gene therapy.
But perhaps there would be less uptake and more apprehension if it
was called that, so the powers that be have decided to call it a vaccine.
VoiceofaLurker
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by VoiceofaLurker »

SaraM wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:27 pm Having the vaccine doesn't protect anyone else, it only protects you. You can still transmit the virus to other people.
But the lockdown restrictions will remain until a sufficient number of the population have been vacinated and are less likely to get ill and overwhelm the NHS. So for the conspiracy theorists who believe what Bob the builder has ranted about on youtube I have absolutely no time for. I have just got back from having mine and remarkably still only have one head.

VOAL
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

VoiceofaLurker wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:29 pm But the lockdown restrictions will remain until a sufficient number of the population have been vacinated and are less likely to get ill and overwhelm the NHS. So for the conspiracy theorists who believe what Bob the builder has ranted about on youtube I have absolutely no time for. I have just got back from having mine and remarkably still only have one head.

VOAL
I wasn't repeating conspiracy theories, just pointing out that what 64 said was untrue, so there's no cause for sitting in judgment of those who don't have it.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:27 pm Having the vaccine doesn't protect anyone else, it only protects you. You can still transmit the virus to other people.
However if you haven't been vaccinated & we encountered each other surely you are more likely to transmit the virus to me Sara?
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:38 pm However if you haven't been vaccinated & we encountered each other surely you are more likely to transmit the virus to me Sara?
No, because the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting the virus, so one is no likelier than the other. As I've already had it and recovered, I am possibly even less likely to get it than you are.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:43 pm No, because the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting the virus, so one is no likelier than the other. As I've already had it and recovered, I am possibly even less likely to get it than you are.
That's reassuring to know ;-)
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:46 pm That's reassuring to know ;-)
Cough, cough...