Covid

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Covid passports

Yes
45%
No
48%
Don't know
7%

Total votes: 44

VoiceofaLurker
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Covid Wars

Post by VoiceofaLurker »

I don't see the vaccine as an admission ticket to go hug a stranger but as an additional preventative measure in the toolkit for the situation we are in.

VOAL
Leeds1000 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:36 am I think you missed my point. You either have faith in the vaccines to protect yourself or you don't. If you do, what's the problem? If you don't, i am not sure what anyone else can do about that.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

YouTube censorship about covid vaccinations.

From Wednesday, the video streaming site, which has already banned Covid jab falsehoods, will take down content that contains misinformation such as claiming any approved vaccine is dangerous, causes chronic health defects or does not reduce spread of disease.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... l-vaccines
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

violent protest in Melbourne Australia
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

I have been keeping a eye on Australia its awful, cruel what's going on out there.

Apparently there has been a surge in infections in Singapore amongst their vaccinated Citizens. Singapore has vaccinated over 80% of the population but are now talking up natural immunity as extra protection. Doing things in reverse if you will.

Its always good to get a wide range of opinions on any subject especially from esteemed professionals in their particular fields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgP_Au5RZVw&t=216s

Check out Ian Powells comment 2nd one down i think it is. Sums up a lot of people's thinking.

I still say its a miracle the Flu disappeared for a season.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Leeds1000 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:27 pm I have been keeping a eye on Australia its awful, cruel what's going on out there.

Apparently there has been a surge in infections in Singapore amongst their vaccinated Citizens. Singapore has vaccinated over 80% of the population but are now talking up natural immunity as extra protection. Doing things in reverse if you will.

Its always good to get a wide range of opinions on any subject especially from esteemed professionals in their particular fields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgP_Au5RZVw&t=216s

Check out Ian Powells comment 2nd one down i think it is. Sums up a lot of people's thinking.

I still say its a miracle the Flu disappeared for a season.
It's a good line "Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it, for a disease so deadly, you have to be tested to know if you have it!"
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

faaip wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:35 pm It's a good line "Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it, for a disease so deadly, you have to be tested to know if you have it!"
You can't see, taste or smell carbon monoxide.
I suppose someone is just making it up that people die from being poisoned by it.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Soon YouTube will only be cat videos and makeup tutorials... the purge is on.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

IMG_20211001_141532.jpg
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

That pill could be the game changer Rab. Lets hope so. It does seem to be a shift in mindset of some people regards Natural immunity. TBF to him Senator Rand Paul has been at the heart of most of the important stuff.

Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:36 pm That pill could be the game changer Rab. Lets hope so. It does seem to be a shift in mindset of some people regards Natural immunity. TBF to him Senator Rand Paul has been at the heart of most of the important stuff.

Well said!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

agreed
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

IMG_20210921_125418.jpg
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Leeds1000 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:36 pm That pill could be the game changer Rab. Lets hope so. It does seem to be a shift in mindset of some people regards Natural immunity. TBF to him Senator Rand Paul has been at the heart of most of the important stuff.

he makes a powerful point if natural immunity is stronger than vaccinated immunity then what is the point of asking those people to be vaccinated, and should they not be issuing covid passports to unvaccinated people who have natural immunity?
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

In Pfizer we trust

Just had a look at the Department of Justice website to find out how many millions Pfizer has paid out in lawsuits. There is a few paltry 20-30 Million payout, but the biggest one is for 2.3 billion. Of course with the covid vaccine they have got immunity... and nobody can file a lawsuit against them.
IMG_20211004_104528.jpg
https://search.justice.gov/search?query ... te=justice
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

food terrorism

the tomatoes for unvaxinated people are out of stock.
cheapest prices for people who have had three vaccinations.
all the tomatoes are identical.🤣😂
IMG_20211004_110234.jpg
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

rab_rant wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:42 am he makes a powerful point if natural immunity is stronger than vaccinated immunity then what is the point of asking those people to be vaccinated, and should they not be issuing covid passports to unvaccinated people who have natural immunity?
There's no point having the vaccine if you've got natural immunity. I wouldn't use a 'passport' anyway; insidious notion.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

IMG_20211004_234223.jpg
IMG_20211004_233802.jpg
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Some on the site posted to celebrate the outages, and joked that the world “already seems less toxic” without Instagram and Facebook in it
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

92 yo mother in law diagnosed with Covid. Mild cold like symptoms 48 hrs, now feeling better. Double jabbed. Proof enough for me, but y’all do what you gotta do.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.