Covid

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Covid passports

Yes
45%
No
48%
Don't know
7%

Total votes: 44

rab_rant

Re: Covid Wars

Post by rab_rant »

By posting this I expect there will be lots of ad hominem attacks on Eric Clapton just like happened when I posted something from Russell Brand. But I think it is benificial to hear someones personal experiences on how covid adverse effect impinges upon their everyday lives, and the restrictions they have to live with as a performing musician.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

My neighbour had a nightmare immunization experience, when she went for her second she told the guy doing it about it and he'd had the same thing, neither reported it though both work in the health care sector
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:13 pm My neighbour had a nightmare immunization experience, when she went for her second she told the guy doing it about it and he'd had the same thing, neither reported it though both work in the health care sector
There are always risks with any immunisations or anaesthetics prior to any operations.

I almost lost my life in my mid-twenties, thanks to excellent medical care from the NHS I fortunately came through.

Those whom are frightened/fearful of any type of treatment need to man up.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

7,500 covid patients in UK hospitals putting immense pressure on our fatigued NHS staff

Still an average of 112 deaths a day, the majority of those who have lost their lives under the age of 40yo.

80% of UK's adults had both jabs.

If only the other 20% had the vaccine we could beat this or keep the death rate to a minimal level allowing the NHS to concentrate their efforts on caring for the heart/cancer/etc patients that urgently need treatment.
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Covid Wars - A pal of mine.....

Post by Broad Ford »

Leeds1000 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:39 pm
I have given up trying to understand what's going on.
A working colleague maintained for months that covid was an excuse to control people.
I reminded him that public opinion is already controlled through the WWW / TV channels beamed into our living rooms 24/7 and he agreed, yet then recently had his gene therapy injection and said he no longer knows what to believe!

So what happened? Rather than the experimental jab influencing his thinking it's more probable that his judgement has been influenced by lots of conflicting parts that together make nonsense. Is this by design?

I'm still of the belief that the IMF plandemic is a move by the global elite to not only reformat the economy and it's currency into a digital format, but also to transform the human condition from it's natural state into a trans human modern state. This then could be why this new gene therapy is being pushed universally leading me to believe that more of the same can be expected for the future decades as the global elite attempt to transform humanity into something more useful to them.

Lastly, because the molecules injected into millions of people are an intellectual copyright does that then make the recipient of these molecules the property of their owner/s?
Hey you, out there on the road
Always doing what you're told
Can you help me?
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Covid Wars - A pal of mine.....

Post by Leeds1000 »

Broad Ford wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:54 pm A working colleague maintained for months that covid was an excuse to control people.
I reminded him that public opinion is already controlled through the WWW / TV channels beamed into our living rooms 24/7 and he agreed, yet then recently had his gene therapy injection and said he no longer knows what to believe!

So what happened? Rather than the experimental jab influencing his thinking it's more probable that his judgement has been influenced by lots of conflicting parts that together make nonsense. Is this by design?

I'm still of the belief that the IMF plandemic is a move by the global elite to not only reformat the economy and it's currency into a digital format, but also to transform the human condition from it's natural state into a trans human modern state. This then could be why this new gene therapy is being pushed universally leading me to believe that more of the same can be expected for the future decades as the global elite attempt to transform humanity into something more useful to them.

Lastly, because the molecules injected into millions of people are an intellectual copyright does that then make the recipient of these molecules the property of their owner/s?
Sounds like a dystopian nightmare. :tup:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Joe Rogan should be cancelled for spreading misinformation.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

We are so lucky that all these people have been vaccinated and got into the stadium with their covid passports🤪

no more need for masks on social distancing. this is a triumph for Joe biden and Donald trump.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

there already is a scarcity of healthcare workers, and now they are saying that there is going to be a mandate that if you are working in a care home then you need to be vaccinated. if you don't get vaccinated then you will be fired no jab no job. don't you see that this will only make the situation worse, since there already is a scarcity in the health sector.
IMG_20210908_095515.jpg
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:01 am there already is a scarcity of healthcare workers, and now they are saying that there is going to be a mandate that if you are working in a care home then you need to be vaccinated. if you don't get vaccinated then you will be fired no jab no job. don't you see that this will only make the situation worse, since there already is a scarcity in the health sector.IMG_20210908_095515.jpg
Well Jill & I certainly wouldn't want to be cared for by anyone who are selfish enough to refuse the jab working in the NHS/healthcare services. If I knew about their stance on not having the vaccine I would refuse to be treated by such so-called caring medical staff.

Why do you think our care homes were riddled with covid, also medical people working in our hospitals contracting the dreaded virus prior to the vaccine process?

Tens of thousands of people unnecessarily lost the lives due to an attitude problem here in the UK, still occurring now with 200 deaths a day & nearly 40,000 hospital beds occupied holding up the operations of heart/cancer patients desperately required.

Covid should have been resolved to a minimum by now, sadly won't be the case until others consider their fellow citizens.....doomed :(
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:48 am Well Jill & I certainly wouldn't want to be cared for by anyone who are selfish enough to refuse the jab working in the NHS/healthcare services. If I knew about their stance on not having the vaccine I would refuse to be treated by such so-called caring medical staff.
But you will be okay Leon since you have been vaccinated... no worries there. Or don't you believe that the vaccination can protect you?

What with breakthrough covid infections, you are just as likely to catch the virus from a vaccinated person than from an unvacinated person. (yes all these vaccinated people who are infected by covid are only breeding grounds for mutant strains... they are a danger to the public they should be locked up they should be quarantined😜🤪)

We are indeed doomed, it seems that only a natural immunity can save us.... and perhaps repurposed medicines.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

rab_rant wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am But you will be okay Leon since you have been vaccinated... no worries there. Or don't you believe that the vaccination can protect you?

What with breakthrough covid infections, you are just as likely to catch the virus from a vaccinated person than from an unvacinated person. (yes all these vaccinated people who are infected by covid are only breeding grounds for mutant strains... they are a danger to the public they should be locked up they should be quarantined😜🤪)

We are indeed doomed, it seems that only a natural immunity can save us.... and perhaps repurposed medicines.
The selfishness of the vaccinated knows no bounds, Rab, only thinking of themselves and their own safety, whilst propagating worse strains of the virus for future generations. You're right, they should be under permanent lockdown.

;-)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rab_rant wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 am But you will be okay Leon since you have been vaccinated... no worries there. Or don't you believe that the vaccination can protect you?

Strange how the number fatalities are considerably less with 80% of UK citizens fully vaccinated.

The majority of deaths/seriously poorly patients down to this awful virus are those under 40yo or the unvaccinated

Not difficult to comprehend or draw conclusions from that fact, says it all really!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:39 am Strange how the number fatalities are considerably less with 80% of UK citizens fully vaccinated.

The majority of deaths/seriously poorly patients down to this awful virus are those under 40yo or the unvaccinated

Not difficult to comprehend or draw conclusions from that fact, says it all really!
Yes the conclusion is if you've had two it matters not if the person your in contact with hasn't.... I'm quite happy meeting people who haven't had one
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:49 am Yes the conclusion is if you've had two it matters not if the person your in contact with hasn't.... I'm quite happy meeting people who haven't had one
At least those whom have had both jabs shouldn't be seriously poorly if they contract covid.

Rather you than me mate, stay safe is the 64's motto.

Both in business, we can't afford to be ill.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:58 am At least those whom have had both jabs shouldn't be seriously poorly if they contract covid.

Rather you than me mate, stay safe is the 64's motto.

Both in business, we can't afford to be ill.
Which your as likely to get from a vaccinated person as a non vaccinated one, the ONLY people hurting themselves not having vaccinations, at least in the short term, is the unvaccinated
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:00 am Which your as likely to get from a vaccinated person as a non vaccinated one, the ONLY people hurting themselves not having vaccinations, at least in the short term, is the unvaccinated
Haven't had a cold in over 19 months, flu about ten years ago so I certainly don't want covid.

We stay fit, eat well & are extremely hygienic unlike millions of our filthy society, many of them need a good bath :lol:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Screenshot_20210908-181928_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210908-181928_Chrome.jpg (72.67 KiB) Viewed 568 times
Brookesy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Brookesy »

Pal of mine was adamant that he was not going to have the vaccine. Didn't need it, thought he was invincible as he had "never been ill" Another friend was of the same opinion and is now seriously ill in hospital. Scared the whatsits out of the other guy who has now had the vaccine and now "gets it".
VoiceofaLurker
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by VoiceofaLurker »

My 17 year old niece was admitted to hospital the other week with covid 2 weeks after getting her first jab not long enough for it to take affect, she had to be put on oxygen as the throat had swollen and was constricted, but then she had had to wait for all the older age groups to have their alloted time period to take the jab.
Ironically she was in a ward below my mother who had been diagnosed with bowel cancer after not being able to get a proper diagnosis from a face to face consultation with a doctor for months.
So please take your bullsh*t elsewhere we are not interested.

VOAL