Super League 2021

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Re: Super League 2021

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

My apologies Swanny👍
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

:verysad: Should have pulled the covid card last night
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Warrington next isn't it, they will rest players so Cas will be in.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:31 am My apologies Swanny👍

No worries Mick :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Wakey lose to Leigh :roll:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:26 pm Wakey lose to Leigh :roll:
End of term blip.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:07 am Warrington next isn't it, they will rest players so Cas will be in.
I don’t think so, it’s not as though Daryl has any influence over at the Halliwelll
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Not as yet anyway.. you'll be in.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:34 am Not as yet anyway.. you'll be in.
What a rubbish tipster you are Mick. Anyway, thank goodness that’s over.

I know I should wish you good luck in the playoffs, but honestly, I can’t bring myself to wish well for any of the big city slickers. As Swannie correctly pointed out months ago, it’s my small town mentality thing. Sorry.

C’mon the Dragons, break the money bags monopoly.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 pm What a rubbish tipster you are Mick. Anyway, thank goodness that’s over.

I know I should wish you good luck in the playoffs, but honestly, I can’t bring myself to wish well for any of the big city slickers. As Swannie correctly pointed out months ago, it’s my small town mentality thing. Sorry.

C’mon the Dragons, break the money bags monopoly.
Must a missed something. We travelled up from Suffolk to Wakey (Sandal, 3.5 hours) today to spend a week looking after my folks (90 and 91) and it's been manic ever since. Will check the scores. (on the much needed wine :wine: now followed by a nice Highland Park :tumbler: :) )
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Ah just seen Cas play off hopes gone. Sorry OB. It's been a c**p season really and as you know I've whinged many a time about the circumstances
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

whiteswan wrote:
Must a missed something. We travelled up from Suffolk to Wakey (Sandal, 3.5 hours) today to spend a week looking after my folks (90
and 91) and it's been manic ever since. Will check the scores. (on the much needed wine :wine: now followed by a nice Highland Park :tumbler: :) )
0051 here - just having a Black Label nightcap Swan then off to bed.
Curious, would you rather see the Dragons win?

Hope mum and dad are OK.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:29 pm Must a missed something. We travelled up from Suffolk to Wakey (Sandal, 3.5 hours) today to spend a week looking after my folks (90 and 91) and it's been manic ever since. Will check the scores. (on the much needed wine :wine: now followed by a nice Highland Park :tumbler: :) )
Nice call on the malt, one of my go-to swallies. Taken over these days by Tamnavulin (in no small way influenced by supermarket discounts.) typical Caledonian Yorkshireman, eh,
Long time since I’ve been to Sandal, not sure if I mentioned before, I used to play for them in the 80s. Apologies if I have.
hector

Post by hector »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:55 am Nice call on the malt, one of my go-to swallies. Taken over these days by Tamnavulin (in no small way influenced by supermarket discounts.) typical Caledonian Yorkshireman, eh,
Don't encourage her... she doesn't need it....

She could probably write a 200,000 page thesis on malt and wine :tumbler: :tumbler: :tumbler: :wine: :wine:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

hector wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:57 am Don't encourage her... she doesn't need it....

She could probably write a 200,000 page thesis on malt and wine :tumbler: :tumbler: :tumbler: :wine: :wine:
The trick there is to drink just enough to get double vision so’s you can read it in half the time. Or would it take twice as long … oh I don’t know, it’s too early in the morning for sums
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

That first half from Cas was diabolical buddy.
Did look like they would make a game of it ,but to late in the day.
Sad way to see Shenton finish seems a excellent pro and a thoroughly decent fella.
That was a crap tip🤣🤣🤣
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Norm wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:54 am 0051 here - just having a Black Label nightcap Swan then off to bed.
Curious, would you rather see the Dragons win?

Hope mum and dad are OK.
Cheers Norm :tumbler: :) I also have Aerstone malt which I don't think I'll bother with again and the Welsh malt Penderyn which is lovely.

To be honest I don't think Catalans should be in our league. Nor Toronto or Toulouse. It's an English league and should stay that way. I'm sure some might say I'm narrow minded, but I suppose I'm just a traditionalist.

Thanks re Mum and Dad, both enjoying lots of lovely meals I'm making for them :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:55 am Nice call on the malt, one of my go-to swallies. Taken over these days by Tamnavulin (in no small way influenced by supermarket discounts.) typical Caledonian Yorkshireman, eh,
Long time since I’ve been to Sandal, not sure if I mentioned before, I used to play for them in the 80s. Apologies if I have.
Tamnavulin is a lovely malt OB. I often buy when on offer as well.

Yes, I do recall now you mentioning playing for Sandal Rugby club. Funnily enough, that is the Covid jab centre for here.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:57 am Don't encourage her... she doesn't need it....

Go away :x :x
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Wow! Wakey 44 - 12 'Ull FC

Leeds 36 - 12 'Ull KR

Cod heads well and truly filleted :)