Super League 2021

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Super League 2021

Post by whiteswan »

Missed the rugby!....went to a ruby wedding party (outside) 12.30 - 3 supposedly .... got home 7.30 :) :wine: :wine: :wine: (hic)
Well done Cas....Leeds losing at the mo 14-16
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Leeds win 25 - 24.. Oh.....the value of a drop goal
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:10 pm Missed the rugby!....went to a ruby wedding party (outside) 12.30 - 3 supposedly .... got home 7.30 :) :wine: :wine: :wine: (hic)
Well done Cas....Leeds losing at the mo 14-16
Sounds like my perfect kind of day, just hope my least favourite team doesn’t bummer up your weekend by beating the Shakey Pussycats :shock:
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Nice one Swannie, putting the shudders back in their grubby little box 😁
The decent sides don’t need a drop goal :P
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:54 pm Nice one Swannie, putting the shudders back in their grubby little box 😁
The decent sides don’t need a drop goal :P
I was just gonna post up the score....18 - 32 to Wakey :) good performance from Wakey, I don't like 'udders either! unfortunate for Tom Johnstone again mind

:lol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Tonight 7.45
St Helen's v LEEDS SKY sports mix

Tomorrow (Sat) 7.45pm
'ull KR v CAS SKY sports Arena

Sunday 3.00 pm
Leigh v WAKEY
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Oh dear, whinos leaking tries at saints, I thought cas held that monopoly.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:12 pm Oh dear, whinos leaking tries at saints, I thought cas held that monopoly.
Hope leon isn't watching...
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Alex Walmsley, what a game. I can’t believe cas were linked with him 2 years back.
And cas leapfrog weeds in the table. I’ll drink to that
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm Hope leon isn't watching...
He’s pretending to be watching Brum v Derby
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:33 pm Alex Walmsley, what a game. I can’t believe cas were linked with him 2 years back.
And cas leapfrog weeds in the table. I’ll drink to that
You'll drink to anything :beer:

:)
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:12 pm Oh dear, whinos leaking tries at saints, I thought cas held that monopoly.
You would be disappointed as a saints fan if you couldn't steam roll a team of kids , half a pack and no halves don't you think🤔.
It's been a three team comp, the rest have been woeful imo.
Look forward to next season and an end to the % cobblers which I'd say has been manipulated by a number of teams looking at fixtures completed.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:25 am You would be disappointed as a saints fan if you couldn't steam roll a team of kids , half a pack and no halves don't you think🤔.
It's been a three team comp, the rest have been woeful imo.
Look forward to next season and an end to the % cobblers which I'd say has been manipulated by a number of teams looking at fixtures completed.
I said weeks ago, as did Swannie, that this season has been a complete debacle. We’ve played more than a handful of games with no halves. That’s a quarter of our season. Grant Millington, a 37 year old prop with one leg has played at 6 for a couple of games for us, also Wattsy with McShane at 7. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not griping at our own particular situation, but I am saying that some teams west of the Humber have made an effort (some of the time ;-) ;-) )
Interesting final paragraph Mick, do you have insight into the end of Covid? I reckon this % format is here to stay for a long while yet.

ps. I bet my old school chum Gazza has already lined up 4 or more halfbacks on his recruitment roster for next season. :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Expect nothing less from the Rhinos OB.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:42 pm He’s pretending to be watching Brum v Derby
Wasn't watching either.

Was have a delicious meal of the week at The White Swan in Warenford :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:01 pm Hope leon isn't watching...
Dining out at one of our favourite pub restaurants Swannie.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 am I said weeks ago, as did Swannie, that this season has been a complete debacle. We’ve played more than a handful of games with no halves. That’s a quarter of our season. Grant Millington, a 37 year old prop with one leg has played at 6 for a couple of games for us, also Wattsy with McShane at 7. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not griping at our own particular situation, but I am saying that some teams west of the Humber have made an effort (some of the time ;-) ;-) )
Interesting final paragraph Mick, do you have insight into the end of Covid? I reckon this % format is here to stay for a long while yet.

ps. I bet my old school chum Gazza has already lined up 4 or more halfbacks on his recruitment roster for next season. :)
Think Cas and ourselves have been particularly hard hit with injuries, no insight just the fact if a team are in a decent position it easy to pull the covid card, after the requisite number of games are fulfilled. Don't show up for the big guns🤔.

Not followed Cas's recruitment for next year ,I'm expecting massive lumps with Radford at the helm.
Leeds capture of Sezer should help move the team around d and Bentley who just one of those grubs you want on your side🤣( injured now)could do with a big prop to help Mik , Tetavano the penalty machine and Holroyd. Like Prior but he's more a loose imo.

You think you'll do anything in the play offs chap ?
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:10 am
IF we get there it’ll be a comfortable victory for whoever we meet once we meet one of the big dogs. Like you said there’s only 3 teams in it this year, the rest seem to be making it up as they go along.
HT at KR right now and we’re 1 point up. Cracking game of rugby though, both teams throwing the pill about.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:31 am Wasn't watching either.

Was have a delicious meal of the week at The White Swan in Warenford :-D
The whiteswan 😁
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:10 am Think Cas and ourselves have been particularly hard hit with injuries, no insight just the fact if a team are in a decent position it easy to pull the covid card, after the requisite number of games are fulfilled. Don't show up for the big guns🤔.

Not followed Cas's recruitment for next year ,I'm expecting massive lumps with Radford at the helm.
Leeds capture of Sezer should help move the team around d and Bentley who just one of those grubs you want on your side🤣( injured now)could do with a big prop to help Mik , Tetavano the penalty machine and Holroyd. Like Prior but he's more a loose imo.

Hey!
Are you not aware of the injuries that Wakey have had to cope with as well? The one team who never shirked a game due to Covid but they could have done...on more than one occasion.....

Cas and ourselves....really?

Come on Mick, give Wakey some credit as well......