Manchester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Costa in for the ineligible Harrison

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Velotrax

Re: Manchester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Costa in for the ineligible Harrison

Post by Velotrax »

Cjay wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 pm It looked offside in real time.

Certainly close enough for those stupid lines but they never showed it.

Our USA watchers said it was checked they were told
They said it was check over here too, but never shown...sly fooker
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Manchester City v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Costa in for the ineligible Harrison

Post by Chilli D »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 pm Surely Rapha attacked Fernan-etc with his hip and followed through recklessly?
:lol:
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Velotrax wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:05 pm Their on side goal, no wonder it wasn't shown like our decisions are
Looks well offside to me but there again I'm not VAR.
If it's onside why didn't they show the lines to prove it? Something stinks!
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

OlympiqueMarseille wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 pm Very good match, congratulations !
I m a french guy who supports l'Olympique de Marseille but I love Leeds because of Cantona ant Mr Marcelo Bielsa.
Very happy for you, great match and beautifull team.
Scuse my english is bad.
Merci beaucoup! Bienvenue!
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

SG90 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:49 pm Kalvin winning MOTM against the best team in the league. Unlucky England fans. :lol:
He did well but there's no denying he did get skinned by JOHN STONES a couple of times.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

OlympiqueMarseille wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 pm Very good match, congratulations !
I m a french guy who supports l'Olympique de Marseille but I love Leeds because of Cantona ant Mr Marcelo Bielsa.
Scuse my english is bad.
Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for your kind words.

Speak in French if it is easier, people can always use google to translate and some here probably speak French.

Besides your English is better than most on here :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:08 pm As you can see I’m new to the forum and I like the banter that goes on here. Living in Scotland I usually watch the games in a pub so I do miss that side of things. However I’ve just spent a few minutes on the blue moon forum and I can tell you they aren’t happy. Apparently they need a new CF, midfield, CB and keeper. :| But what shocks me most is the language being used - now I’m no prude and know a couple of profanity words myself but their language is vile and unadulterated. For me it’s unacceptable in a forum. I can tell you if I were a citeh fan I wouldn’t use that forum.
Be proud of yourselves MOT users, and especially today be proud of those men in white ... erm, burgundy.

I might have a peek on their site 😁
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Cjay wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:42 pm Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for your kind words.

Speak in French if it is easier, people can always use google to translate and some here probably speak French.

Besides your English is better than most on here :)
Speak for yourself. Welcome to the forum but please speak English!

Just been trawling Facebook and discovered the VAR guy today was the same one for us last week against Sheff U. He saw no probs with the challenge by Baldock on Roberts but obviously saw something in the Coops one!! Double standards or what!! :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Finnatic wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:47 pm I might have a peek on their site 😁
Have a tetanus jab before you do :)
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:03 pm He was immense 64, as they all were.

Struijk and Koch come on and slot in like they've played together for ten years.

It's truly amazing what we've done this season and especially today.
Truly magnificent WR :tup:

Today was a taster of what is to come in the future.

I can't wait for next season :)
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:56 pm Truly magnificent WR :tup:

Today was a taster of what is to come in the future.

I can't wait for next season :)
Exactly my thoughts mate, we're on the verge of greatness :love:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:08 pm As you can see I’m new to the forum and I like the banter that goes on here. Living in Scotland I usually watch the games in a pub so I do miss that side of things. However I’ve just spent a few minutes on the blue moon forum and I can tell you they aren’t happy. Apparently they need a new CF, midfield, CB and keeper. :| But what shocks me most is the language being used - now I’m no prude and know a couple of profanity words myself but their language is vile and unadulterated. For me it’s unacceptable in a forum. I can tell you if I were a citeh fan I wouldn’t use that forum.
Be proud of yourselves MOT users, and especially today be proud of those men in white ... erm, burgundy.
Glad you are enjoying MOT Orange :tup:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:50 pm Speak for yourself. Welcome to the forum but please speak English!

Just been trawling Facebook and discovered the VAR guy today was the same one for us last week against Sheff U. He saw no probs with the challenge by Baldock on Roberts but obviously saw something in the Coops one!! Double standards or what!! :bear:
This whole VAR, refs, cheating PL players and FA really makes me puke.

We were rejoicing when we got away from the EFL, but out of the frying pan into the fire.

Remember when we went 58 matches without being awarded a penalty in the EFL?

These lot just have more weapons to use against us, I'm truly amazed at how arrogantly they've cheated us out of results this season.

Didn't work today though ;-)
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

BT helpfully pause it at 30seconds to checm for offside.

If you pause the video you can see that it is so so close.

Certainly judging by what we have seen this season its a stop the game for a while and draw some lines situation.

No way that happened.

I dont like the VAR stuff but thats got to be corrupt?

Other way round i bet they draw those lines.
Signed

King Cjay

BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Velotrax wrote:Their on side goal, no wonder it wasn't shown like our decisions are
It was shown again on the channel I watched and the city player moved back onside before the ball was played.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

MB smiling and laughing in interviews
Signed

King Cjay

Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Still looks very close to me in real time - definitely worth showing the lines but no. As I say something stinks!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:24 pm
MB smiling and laughing in interviews
Just love that interview, made me laugh out loud :)
OlympiqueMarseille
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by OlympiqueMarseille »

John in Louisiana wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:35 pm Merci beaucoup! Bienvenue!
Merci
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Scuse my english is bad.
Thank you :tup: