can't win the league, can't be relegated,but we CAN smile

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Sonofaspud
Ballboy
Ballboy

can't win the league, can't be relegated,but we CAN smile

Post by Sonofaspud »

just been doing the rounds of other forums and i realised how lucky we are here in our world of " just satisfied " with not being relegated. not trying to belittle anything we have achieved this season as we have given 100% win lose or draw but i will be glade when its over and we can dream of a full elland road again. winning games is just a stat in a history book but feeling a win, living with the memories, believing you made a difference by cheering them on in person. THATS FOOTBALL ... i would also like to add how impressive our away support is and how much i believe it intimidates other teams even though they have the home advantage. next season the league will get the full LEEDS away buzz that we generate and them will be memories none leeds fans will remember.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: can't win the league, can't be relegated,but we CAN smile

Post by Norm »

I agree - our away support is legendary
Metro1962
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Metro1962 »

I think Leeds have had an amazing (and very sad season due to great players passing away ) and that is without fans at the matches.

One thing is next season (Covid permitting ) there will be fans who need to congratulate/celebrate the team and those behind the team coming up from the Championship and also where we end up this season and to be don inside the stadium,I can see the stadium rocking.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Agree.

Our support is awesome
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom