Leeds Utd v Manchester United Match Thread - Bielsa Names Unchanged Starting XI

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds Utd v Manchester United Match Thread - Bielsa Names Unchanged Starting XI

Post by 1964white »

Sky Just featured Stuart Dallas....

How good has he been this season?
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds Utd v Manchester United Match Thread

Post by Mountain »

1964white wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:43 pm So Adam Forshaw is more or less out for the rest of the season after a tame stroll in the U23's

And this footballer is part of our future.

Oh I wish could draw a salary (not an excessive one) for doing no work.

Beyond a joke now!
I can't think of any footballer who has been sacked for being injured.

Of course, the club could have bought out his contract, as sometimes happens. But I dunno, I think Bielsa wouldn't be so unclassy as to tell the club he didn't even want to see a player around the place, give him a million or 2 to get rid...
Velotrax

Re: Leeds Utd v Manchester United Match Thread - Bielsa Names Unchanged Starting XI

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:38 pm Sky Just featured Stuart Dallas....

How good has he been this season?
And so have many of our players, but Stuart has probably been the most outstanding so far
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

So...........

The question is which of our two teams will show up today? The one that played the first half versus Liverpool, or the one that played the second?

If it's the latter, I like our chances.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Nice to see Summerville and Greenwood on the bench.

No chance of playing of course.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Mountain wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:42 pm I can't think of any footballer who has been sacked for being injured.

Of course, the club could have bought out his contract, as sometimes happens. But I dunno, I think Bielsa wouldn't be so unclassy as to tell the club he didn't even want to see a player around the place, give him a million or 2 to get rid...
Probably not.

But does beg another question.

With MB preferring a small squad, can we really risk Forshaw being part of it?

At some point you have to think as a professional football club with objectives and personal feelings cant come in to it surely?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Mountain wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:42 pm I can't think of any footballer who has been sacked for being injured.

Keogh.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Come on Leeds

Smash them :lol:
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

SaraM wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:57 pmKeogh.
He was sacked for being ugly lol
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Paddy's 100th league game for Leeds
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Velotrax wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:58 pm He was sacked for being ugly lol
And deranged!
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

C'mon let's do this , get into this Manure
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Cooommeee on Leeeeeedddssss!!!
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Free header for Greenwood.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Already doing better than last time
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Afternoon troops, a win today would give us a fantastic return from the City, Liverpool & Man U games, go on you Leeds.....
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

You reckon Koch is ever going to start?
'
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Carrick Dave wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:07 pm Afternoon troops, a win today would give us a fantastic return from the City, Liverpool & Man U games, go on you Leeds.....
Imo we have thst already Dave,but a win would be very welcome.
'
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Looks like this ref is biased already falling for any dive by scum, and giving us nothing
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

We are being owned down that left side of ours.
'