Leeds Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Match Thread - Unchanged starting XI, Phillips and Raph make the bench

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Match Thread - Unchanged starting XI, Phillips and Raph make the bench

Post by Cjay »

Brilliant Rodders and Raph
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Leeds Utd v Tottenham Hotspur Match Thread - Unchanged starting XI, Phillips and Raph make the bench

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Orange Box wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:12 pm Wow! But I’m growing to hate this game because you can’t celebrate a goal when it’s scored

Should have been jumping all over, instead I'm waiting!
White Riot
Manager
Manager

Post by White Riot »

Var is having a Stormer for us today
Finnatic
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Finnatic »

Just goes to show, Raphinha looked more offside than Kane to the naked eye.
White Riot
Manager
Manager

Post by White Riot »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:13 pm Should have been jumping all over, instead I'm waiting!
I know it completely spoils it
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Koch to Raph to Rodrigo.

The future has arrived
'We can wait for the next game with serenity'

'I am quite clear in my mind that one has to feel sincere love for those he leads, and if he doesn't feel it naturally, then he must learn how to feel it' Marcelo Bielsa

'Would he kill his granny to win a match?' Bobby Collins
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

Finnatic wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:13 pm Just goes to show, Raphinha looked more offside than Kane to the naked eye.

I thought he was on, but different angle for the cameras
Finnatic
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Finnatic »

Is this Aliosk’s best overall performance?
I stress overall .
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

LEEDS SUB - Leeds United 3, Spurs 1

89' Phillips on for Klich
CHAPELALLMAN
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Quite a turn up for the books without Phillips - does this mean that Koch can play DM effectively too ?
Finnatic
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Finnatic »

Klich back to his best?
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

Derby level things up as do Cardiff. Derby staying up as it stands!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Finnatic wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:15 pm Is this Aliosk’s best overall performance?
I stress overall .
He has been brilliant
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Harrison gets mcmanamans man of the match
CHAPELALLMAN
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Only downside of this result is that it helps Chelski.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Harrison gets mcmanamans man of the match
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

all change again in the championship, 2 more twists means derby staying up
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Terrific today, our best performance of the season, especially as a team. We could've run away with but for poor finishing and Lloris. Koch excellent, my MOTM today. Hopefully we don't waste £20m on sub DM who will barely play. Klich was excellent today as well, Struijk fantastic, Cooper should be nowhere near the XI when he's back.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Pleased for Rodrigo after his injuries and Bamford back in the goals.
White Riot
Manager
Manager

Post by White Riot »

Lloris has kept the score down