Seems quiet on here

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Seems quiet on here

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:52 pm You'd go for a pint with anyone :lol:
Apparently :duno:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:06 pm I'd be in the wine bar :wine: :)
Ooh posh, can't beat a pint of Novo Beaujolais with a dash of Ribena and a swizzle stick ;-)

Purely for Connor Gallagher Sirs though :geek:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

rab_rant wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:14 am It is easy to upload photos.just go to the full editor and at the very bottom you see the box with ATTACHMENTS, hit that button an choose a file from your hard drive. you then upload it and select the Inline option and your file will appear in your post surrounded by the ATTACHMENTs tag. you can then hit the SUBMIT button and the photo will appear in your post.

It is even easier from TAPATALK app on an android phone to upload from your gallery.
It seems that only works up to a limit. I've apparently reached my limit, and can't post pics anymore.

It would be useful to know if there's a way to clear old photos, without going back through threads looking for, and deleting them.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:30 pm I haven't personally insulted you Sara.

I'm disappointed folk haven't taken up their jabs, but people have their reasons for rejecting the vaccine which is their privilege of course.

Saddens me as Covid is far from over :(
I know you don't mean anything personal, 64, but the regular references to unvaccinated people being selfish and irresponsible are not only untrue, but do come across as accusatory finger pointing.

I have no wish to fall out with you over it, but I wish we could discuss the issues without all the unnecessary moralising.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:38 pm Smudge was a huge reason I cut back posting here, the ban was just wrong and I have no issue with you not being jabbed.
:tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 am It seems that only works up to a limit. I've apparently reached my limit, and can't post pics anymore.

It would be useful to know if there's a way to clear old photos, without going back through threads looking for, and deleting them.
There is a forum limit Sara, only Adam can resolve that problem.

I don't think individual members have a limit, we require Adam to confirm this :duno:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:20 am I know you don't mean anything personal, 64, but the regular references to unvaccinated people being selfish and irresponsible are not only untrue, but do come across as accusatory finger pointing.

I have no wish to fall out with you over it, but I wish we could discuss the issues without all the unnecessary moralising.
Fair enough Sara :tup:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Another reason I don't post so much these days is that the forum is a confusing mess, with a separate thread for every player and every rival team.

Couldn't some of these be merged to link the discussion up more? I've given up looking at these threads, and they seem to occupy about 90% of the board.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:23 am There is a forum limit Sara, only Adam can resolve that problem.

I don't think individual members have a limit, we require Adam to confirm this :duno:
Same thing happened on Waccoe - I got to the limit and couldn't post anymore, but someone showed me where to delete all the old files on my profile, so I could start again.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

And another thing, while I'm on a roll; I still get regularly logged out and subjected to the Bet365 ad on logging back in, despite a year of being a contributor.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:24 am Fair enough Sara :tup:
:tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:25 am Another reason I don't post so much these days is that the forum is a confusing mess, with a separate thread for every player and every rival team.

Couldn't some of these be merged to link the discussion up more? I've given up looking at these threads, and they seem to occupy about 90% of the board.
Majority of the opposition forums have topics for all the prem teams & individual players from their own respective club.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:37 am Majority of the opposition forums have topics for all the prem teams & individual players from their own respective club.
Do they? Maybe it takes a certain amount of traffic to keep them ticking over? Or maybe it's just me that doesn't feel I've got a lot to say about Crystal Palace, Southampton etc in isolation.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Thanks to Rab, I can now post pics of my retirement project
IMG-20170608-WA0002.jpg
20181207_103804.jpg
IMG_0039.jpeg
Me on the roof, (in the middle)scared of heights
IMG_0700.jpeg
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

rab_rant wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:14 am It is easy to upload photos.just go to the full editor and at the very bottom you see the box with ATTACHMENTS, hit that button an choose a file from your hard drive. you then upload it and select the Inline option and your file will appear in your post surrounded by the ATTACHMENTs tag. you can then hit the SUBMIT button and the photo will appear in your post.

It is even easier from TAPATALK app on an android phone to upload from your gallery.
Many thanks Rab, I’ve just become an IT genius :)
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:31 am And another thing, while I'm on a roll; I still get regularly logged out and subjected to the Bet365 ad on logging back in, despite a year of being a contributor.

The forum could cookie settings are all ok. There is nothing left for me to check/change.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:44 am Do they? Maybe it takes a certain amount of traffic to keep them ticking over? Or maybe it's just me that doesn't feel I've got a lot to say about Crystal Palace, Southampton etc in isolation.

No one has a lot to say about Crystal Palace, not even Palace fans!
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

SaraM wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:14 am It seems that only works up to a limit. I've apparently reached my limit, and can't post pics anymore.

Thought it was a forum wide setting which I increased a while back.

You can manage your uploads via the user control panel, manage attachments;
ucp.php?i=ucp_attachments&mode=attachments
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:56 am Many thanks Rab, I’ve just become an IT genius :)
Good isn't it when you know how :-D
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:57 am The forum could cookie settings are all ok. There is nothing left for me to check/change.
Yes, I know we got to that point a fair while ago. I've had a new phone etc since then too...