coca cola

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Re: coca cola

Post by hector »

I drink coke zero
and coke zero with vanilla
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

SaraM wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:49 am Does anyone actually still drink coke? Can't remember when I last saw anyone drinking it.
Excellent cure for a hypo if you are a diabetic, and need a sugar rush. Works in seconds, even if it is Diet Coke that you use.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I once saw someone wearing a jumper emblazoned with 'Enjoy Cocaine' in the same font used by Coca Cola.

Without thinking I asked what's Coca Ine - luckily everyone thought I was joking and laughed, but as if they were laughing with me rather than at me :)
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I get the urge about once a year on a hot day for a bottle of diet coke, can't stand the full sugar stuff and it really sticks to your teeth. I prefer it flat though
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

billysboots wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:10 am I don’t drink fizzy drinks
I don't drink fizzy drinks too, causes me heartburn.

Ribena is the only fruit drink for me.
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

1964white wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:45 pm I don't drink fizzy drinks too, causes me heartburn.

Ribena is the only fruit drink for me.
It was Robinson’s diluted orange for us growing up.
It was probably due to financial constraints at the time but I actually prefer cordials now.
There Is Only One United.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Ratscoot wrote:

Ditto Billy, can’t stand the stuff, plus it spoils a decent gin ;-)
- not surprised; wouldn't think of mixing anything but tonic with it :lol:
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

The only thing I’ll drink Coke with is rum

Although, once when we went round to friends for a meal they’d cooked a pork joint in coke - sounds horrible, but it was very nice.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

I don't drink any colas now, although I tried them once or twice. The only extra sugar I take is brown sugar in coffee or tea. I found the diet colas more sickly sweet than their non-diet cousins.
I suppose it's the aspartame or whatever - yuck!

Sugar is at least a natural product, unlike the stuff created in laboratories from chemical A + Chemical B!
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Ronaldo's spatial awareness and Coke.
https://youtu.be/VeSk-7nHwzo

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

SaraM wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:49 am Does anyone actually still drink coke? Can't remember when I last saw anyone drinking it.
I don't drink it , there are loads of drinks I would rather drink. Used to be when in a pub I'd have a coke as I don't drink alcoholic drinks . Recent years though if out I would have a J2O , any flavour . Don't dislike it , actually no would prefer Pepsi , but other drinks far preferable . We never have it in the house other than Xmas if people are round .
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Clacton White wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pm I don't drink it , there are loads of drinks I would rather drink. Used to be when in a pub I'd have a coke as I don't drink alcoholic drinks . Recent years though if out I would have a J2O , any flavour . Don't dislike it , actually no would prefer Pepsi , but other drinks far preferable . We never have it in the house other than Xmas if people are round .
I've not had coke in a pub, or anywhere else, since I was about fifteen. If I'm not drinking in a pub I'll go for tonic or soda water, or ginger beer, if they've got a nice one.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I drink tap water if I can or nothing in pubs these days. As a virtual tee totaller now, 99/100 I'm the designated driver..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

I think if players are going to talk about sponsors with a harmful impact on society, they could perhaps look at all the betting companies that are pouring money into clubs for shirt deals...