The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 23rd June) - Are Leeds ready to activate midfielders £31 million release clause?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 23rd June) - Are Leeds ready to activate midfielders £31 million release claus

Post by The Subhuman »

There's a problem putting people on ignore I still get to se the post if it's quoted.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 23rd June) - Are Leeds ready to activate midfielders £31 million release claus

Post by White Riot »

Seems like RDP is going to Atletico and Inter have got some Turkish midfielder, so hopefully we jump in for Nandez.
hector

Post by hector »

faaip wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:16 am There's a problem putting people on ignore I still get to se the post if it's quoted.
I understand where you are coming from mate.... But you are big enough to ignore them even when quoted......
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:04 pm I understand where you are coming from mate.... But you are big enough to ignore them even when quoted......
Putting people on ignore does not stop people disagreeing with you , just a vain attempt to always be right... If it was malicious the post(er) would be banned...
dester23
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by dester23 »

White Riot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:43 am Not seen him play, but watching the highlight reels he does look like a real un :)

He's young, quick, amazingly skillful, has an eye for a killer pass and the goal, can play in numerous positions, seems to like the physical side (typical Uruguayan), he's difficult to knock off the ball, works his knackers off, and would be a real goal and assist machine for us.

I would really push the boat out to get him as our marquee signing this summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m61rlHOZM9M

He also looks like an incredibly passionate person, similar to Bielsa, so I think we need more of that in this team.
People told me that his temper is more like Alioski
Currently he is playing against Bolivia, in a right back(carrilero) position.
He is having a good match.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

dester23 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:48 pm People told me that his temper is more like Alioski
Currently he is playing against Bolivia, in a right back(carrilero) position.
He is having a good match.
I really hope we can get him signed up Dester :tup: