The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 22nd July) - Leeds United clarify away ticket allocations

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 22nd July) - Leeds United clarify away ticket allocations

Post by BGwhite »

Ellandback1 wrote: Exactly.

Go to any store, and the only trousers left are 28, 30, 32 and some 34's. You'll be hard pressed to find many options at 36 reg, 38 reg or 40 reg - because they're all sold out - BUT THEY NEVER LEARN
I'm glad it's not only me with these problems. Went in a sports store a few weeks ago for some trainers. Picked out but they didn't have size 8. Picked out another pair and again they didn't have a size 8. I would imagine size 8 is a very common size. In the end I couldn't be bothered and walked out

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 22nd July) - Leeds United clarify away ticket allocations

Post by Irish Ian »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:40 pm I think Valencia are interested in Costa at 8m
Sell sell sell.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:04 pm Exactly.

Go to any store, and the only trousers left are 28, 30, 32 and some 34's. You'll be hard pressed to find many options at 36 reg, 38 reg or 40 reg - because they're all sold out - BUT THEY NEVER LEARN
I had the same problem buying Leeds shirts. Used to be unable to get one anywhere as obviously all the shops had sold out.