Jens Cajuste-RUMOUR

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Jens Cajuste-RUMOUR

Post by Cjay »

He seems to be the only alternative centre midfield name floating about.

21 (nearly 22 year old) Swedish international midfielder who plays for FC Midtjylland in Denmark who may be more familiar to people as Brentford's feeder club who are owned by the same man who owns Brentford.

A full Swedish international, he was in the Sweden Euro 2020 squad making 1 appearance.

Standing 6ft2 he is primarily a defensive midfielder, however he has played in a more attacking midfield position as well as on very rare occasions on the wings and centre back.

Despite his size and defensive position he is actually known for his quick feet and dribbling ability also and interestingly only Lionel Messi bettered Cajuste's 3.8 dribbles per game in the Champions League last season.

Any fee would be in the £12-15mill ballpark reportedly.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
MightyWhites
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Jens Cajuste-RUMOUR

Post by MightyWhites »

You have to run to stand still, and we're not running IMO :-(
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

So why aren’t Brentford in for him?
8ballali
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by 8ballali »

Given that Midgetland beat Celtic on wednesday (i think) , they must be a pretty strong team. If Bielsa thinks he's good enough for him to work with, that's good enough for me.
Winners never quit! Quitters never win!
(url=http://www.twitter.com/8ballali][/url)
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Carrick Dave wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:45 pm So why aren’t Brentford in for him?
First thought I had TBH...
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

8ballali wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:50 pm Given that Midgetland beat Celtic on wednesday (i think) , they must be a pretty strong team. If Bielsa thinks he's good enough for him to work with, that's good enough for me.
Midyland are awful.
Celtic were just worse.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa