RATE THE REF - Paul Tierney (Match 38: Brentford (A) - Sunday 22/05/22)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
velo
Manager
Manager

Re: RATE THE REF - Paul Tierney (Match 38: Brentford (A) - Sunday 22/05/22)

Post by velo »

Thanks Leon,
I'll do my best to be unbiased , unlike most refs LOL
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Hi Muppet, personally, I always tried to give my refereeing assessments when I was able, which usually depended on what sort of stream I was able to get. If I couldn’t watch most of a particular game then I thought it would be unfair to rate the ref (or the players for that matter).

Thank you for maintaining the thread throughout the season and thank you Velo for volunteering for the coming season. I think it’s an interesting and worthwhile exercise especially given that we are Leeds United and historically have been royally stuffed by refs regularly in the past and you get the distinct impression that that is still being the case these days.
Jammy 07
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jammy 07 »

velo wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:35 pm I will gladly take this on again, Thanks Muppet for your efforts.........
I started this before I was banned for standing up to a bully.....
Mods please remember why I quit
I ain't perfect, but I'm honest
Thanks velo.

First time I've posted on this thread but as I attend all home games I'll do so from next season.

Also thanks to Muppet for keeeping things going and apologies for not contributing earlier.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jammy 07 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:53 am Thanks velo.

First time I've posted on this thread but as I attend all home games I'll do so from next season.

Also thanks to Muppet for keeping things going and apologies for not contributing earlier
No need to apologise, Jammy.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Byebyegeegee wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:47 am Hi Muppet, personally, I always tried to give my refereeing assessments when I was able, which usually depended on what sort of stream I was able to get. If I couldn’t watch most of a particular game then I thought it would be unfair to rate the ref (or the players for that matter).

Thank you for maintaining the thread throughout the season and thank you Velo for volunteering for the coming season. I think it’s an interesting and worthwhile exercise especially given that we are Leeds United and historically have been royally stuffed by refs regularly in the past and you get the distinct impression that that is still being the case these days.
Thanks and I do appreciate that you did contribute BBGG. Like you I only do any of the ratings threads if I saw the game.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jammy 07 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:53 am Thanks velo.

Also thanks to Muppet for keeeping things going and apologies for not contributing earlier.
Thanks Jammy and as 64 has said above, no need for an apology.