Should United complain

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase

Re: Should United complain

Post by mentalcase »

Mountain wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 am Wait, you're offended by and complaining about the decision, the ref, the FA, the Liverpool manager, his reaction, his appearance and his percieved smell?

And you're saying someone else is thin skinned?

It's flogging a dead horse stuff, the club appealed, there's nothing more that can be said or done.
There's also no need to keep using such offensive language to describe other people.

I'm not offended at all mountain, not by anyone on this site, I don't even know pissypants klopp, nor do I know if he even stinks of piss, I'm simply having a go at him for getting one of our players sent off, that I take umbrage with, he does look like a tramp which I'm also quite certain he isn't, but that won't stop me having a pop at him, nor will you ,when telling me : there's no need to .... blah blah blah.
If tha wants a love in with old pissypants, go for it.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"