MB Post Fulham

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

MB Post Fulham

Post by Cjay »

Bielsa's here - thoughts?
Performance was average. Difficult for us. Conceded too many chances to the opponent.

Delighted to be going through?

That doesn't change my point of view on the performance.

Cresswell
Made few errors. Good distribution. Difficult at the back for all of our players to get the ball from defence to attack.

Bamford and Ayling
Bamford injured in his ankle and Ayling in his knee.

[Hopeful not serious?]

Subject to the evolution they have.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: MB Post Fulham

Post by Cjay »

Not very happy clearly.

Bit odd really because we have had games where we have been proper crap and deserved to lose or get a lucky point and MB has said we deserved to win.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bielsa certainly didn't seem happy during the game.

Almost critical of some of his players reading between the lines.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/1 ... ult-for-us

I am sorry but a group of 18 senior players is utterly ludicrous, its absolutely mental and i hope that our fans now realise that we dont have 2 players per position, we never have had.
Signed

King Cjay

mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

I thought it odd that MB got a yellow for moaning when it was a definate foul on our player, trampy klopp got nothing for telling the ref to send our player off and invading the pitch, hmmmm, double standards.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Cjay wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:06 pm https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/1 ... ult-for-us

I am sorry but a group of 18 senior players is utterly ludicrous, its absolutely mental and i hope that our fans now realise that we dont have 2 players per position, we never have had.
We do realise it Cjay, we just don't keep banging on and on about it because there is absolutely nothing we can do about it ;-) :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:13 pm We do realise it Cjay, we just don't keep banging on and on about it because there is absolutely nothing we can do about it ;-) :)
Yes Swannie, but Marcelo could do something about if he was a bit more flexible with his mindset.

MB is leaving himself & the club extremely vulnerable when we have so many injuries in our small squad, it seems to be a constant theme, so frustrating when we are continually dropping points as we are rarely in a position to play our best XI with the back-up nowhere near good enough in general.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:22 pm Yes Swannie, but Marcelo could do something about if he was a bit more flexible with his mindset.

MB is leaving himself & the club extremely vulnerable when we have so many injuries in our small squad, it seems to be a constant theme, so frustrating when we are continually dropping points as we are rarely in a position to play our best XI with the back-up nowhere near good enough in general.
I do agree 64 and you've hit the nail on the head! MB is in a position to do something about it, we are not. My point was that some of us are told we don't see this or we don't see that or we don't realise this or we don't realise that. We do (well I do )...I just don't rattle on about it all the time.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:48 pm I do agree 64 and you've hit the nail on the head! MB is in a position to do something about it, we are not. My point was that some of us are told we don't see this or we don't see that or we don't realise this or we don't realise that. We do (well I do )...I just don't rattle on about it all the time.
You rattle Hector's cage all the time :lol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 pm You rattle Hector's cage all the time :lol:
I do....and he loves it really :lol:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

It will be MB's downfall and ours.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:50 pm You rattle Hector's cage all the time :lol:
You called??
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:29 pmYou called??
Leon where are you? Hector is looking for you :lol: