A sight for sore eyes !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

A sight for sore eyes !

Post by BGwhite »

Made my day !

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by BGwhite on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wilsdenwhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: A sight for sore eyes ! [emoji1787]

Post by wilsdenwhite »

Seemed a bit of a brain teaser this working out what it was, nearly had to reach for the BINOCULARS.. but aye, looks pretty sweet to me too!
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
mentalcase

Re: A sight for sore eyes !

Post by mentalcase »

I remember when it was us and all the other clubs laughed at our demise, some folk say they don't like clubs to go into admin, I say f@ck the lot of em, they pissed emselves when it was us, also, when clubs had a vote, didn't only 2 vote for us, and derby weren't one of them.
Off ya pop, you midlands twats.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Derby are only nine points off the 4th bottom club, which at this time of the season the rams are within reach & is quite attainable.

Points deduction should have been more!
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:38 pm Derby are only nine points off the 4th bottom club, which at this time of the season the rams are within reach & is quite attainable.

Agree Leon the fact they have spent a number of weeks negotiating with the EFL to reduce the points deduction smacks once again of Derby favouritism.

No doubt their fans are squealing and whaling about how cruel this all is, how they are being picked on and the punishment far out ways the crime, my highly educated, fair and compassionate response is :lol: :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

We didn't get the opportunity to "negotiate" anything, their minds were made up, just like poor Pascal.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:38 pm

It stil might be
hector

Post by hector »

we can only hope :mrgreen:
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:38 pm Derby are only nine points off the 4th bottom club, which at this time of the season the rams are within reach & is quite attainable.

Today's points deduction was the immediate one for going into administration. There are further points deductions coming for failing FFP for the last three years, and not getting their accounts lodged in time, and for fiddling the amortisation rules for their players.

I think the points deductions for each individual breach added up to circa 50 points, but I think that the maximum the EFL can allow is 21 points.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

DDB220 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:36 pm Arsenal away in next round. Will go to that with my youngest - who happens to be an Arsenal fan. This is the reality of now living in London. It was hard to sell the Bates era when he was a kid. Leeds are his second team apparently.

I still travel around the country to away matches on a fairly regular basis, when it suits my current location dictated by work.
Can’t miss this one but I will have to sit with the mutes.
Think you're on the wrong thread DDB, .....this is a Derby County thread :-D

But I hope you and your youngest have a great time at The Emirates :) ... and we get the right result . Sorry little junior DDB...Daddy needs to win this one....
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Gandalf wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:12 pmToday's points deduction was the immediate one for going into administration. There are further points deductions coming for failing FFP for the last three years, and not getting their accounts lodged in time, and for fiddling the amortisation rules for their players

I think the points deductions for each individual breach added up to circa 50 points, but I think that the maximum the EFL can allow is 21 points
Great news, tossers.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:12 pm Today's points deduction was the immediate one for going into administration. There are further points deductions coming for failing FFP for the last three years, and not getting their accounts lodged in time, and for fiddling the amortisation rules for their players.

I think the points deductions for each individual breach added up to circa 50 points, but I think that the maximum the EFL can allow is 21 points.
Phew!

That should kill their championship status :-D
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Gandalf wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:12 pm Today's points deduction was the immediate one for going into administration. There are further points deductions coming for failing FFP for the last three years, and not getting their accounts lodged in time, and for fiddling the amortisation rules for their players.

I think the other 9 point deduction is held over till next season isn't it?
So, if they go down this season they will be starting life in League 1 on -9.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Chilli D wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:57 am I think the other 9 point deduction is held over till next season isn't it?
So, if they go down this season they will be starting life in League 1 on -9.
3 of the nine points was suspended, which will almost certainly be immediately taken into account. Just seen that they have failed to pay their players on time (again) which I think was the 3 point suspension. They have asked the players to take a wage deferral. The rest - who knows.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Johnboy1965 »

mentalcase wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:25 pm I remember when it was us and all the other clubs laughed at our demise, some folk say they don't like clubs to go into admin, I say f@ck the lot of em, they pissed emselves when it was us, also, when clubs had a vote, didn't only 2 vote for us, and derby weren't one of them.
Well Said :tup:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

mentalcase wrote:I remember when it was us and all the other clubs laughed at our demise, some folk say they don't like clubs to go into admin, I say f@ck the lot of em, they pissed emselves when it was us, also, when clubs had a vote, didn't only 2 vote for us, and derby weren't one of them.
Must pull you up on this MC, I'm from Wolverhampton which is part of the Midlands and even though Wolverhampton is a bit old and rundown these days I feel slightly offended that I may fall into the 'twat' category so can we be a bit more specific and label Derby as 'East Midlands Twats' but there may be Leeds fans in that area too (if they have any sense ) so shall we agree on 'Pride Park Twats' ? Image

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

like I said, midlands twats :lol: