Leeds United 1 Wolves 1 Player rankings

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Leeds United 1 Wolves 1 Player rankings

Post by The Subhuman »

Meslier
Shackleton
Dallas
Llorente
Cooper
Struijk
Harrison
James
Raphinha
Rodrigo
Klich

Roberts
Summerville
Gelhardt
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds United 1 Wolves 1 Player rankings

Post by The Subhuman »

Loved every second of that, what a great game to watch. Had we not got the equalizer that was a statement performance and embodied by Rodrigo who played the captain out there with incredible passion. The bottle to take that pen was amazing.. Gelhardt and Summerfield showed the future is brilliant white and no one really played badly..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

GK - Meslier - 7
LWB - Shackleton - 8.0
RCB - Llorente - 7.5
LCB - Cooper - 7 -
DMF - Struijk - 8 -
LWB - Dallas - 7 -
CMF - Klich - 8 - SUBBED
RW - Raphinha - 8.5 - INJ
AMF - Rodrigo - 9 - My MOTM but it could have been any one of 5.. but his drive kept us going.
LW - Harrison - 5.5 - SUBBED
ST - James - 7.5

Roberts - 7.5
Summerville - 9
Gelhardt - 9
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Johnboy1965 »

Meslier - 7
Shackleton - 7.5
Llorente - 7.5
Cooper - 7
Struijk - 7
Dallas - 6
Klich - 7
Raphinha - 8
Rodrigo - 7
Harrison - 5
James - 5

Roberts - 6
Summerville - 8
Gelhardt - 9 -MOM- Made a real difference fearless and direct.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

I was really concerned after last weeks really poor performance. I thought the lads dominated against a Wolves side with the wind in their sails.

Meslier 6: Didn't see the goal but not much else to do after that. Used the ball well today as Wolves tended to sit back after the goal and got deeper as the game wore on.

Shackleton 8: Bags of energy going forward. He will have harder days defensively but linked really well in attack.

Dallas 7: Much better from Dallas today, a few stray passes but confident carrying the ball and a few good challenges. Lets hope that will give him confidence for the rest of the season.

Llorente 6: Made a couple of good crossfield passes and some not so good. Steady enough.

Cooper 8: Didn't see the goal but Cooper was strong in the air, some great challenges on the deck. He's been the best CB for a few games now.

Struijk 7: Much better game today from Pascal in the DM role. Strong in the tackle and used to ball well most of the time. I guess like all our defenders its easier when a team sit off.

Harrison 5: A couple of decent attacking touches, still expecting more from Jack. Pulled at the break.

James 6: The experiment didn't work first half. A couple of good runs in behind second half. Still waiting for that solid full game performance.

Raphinha 9: Head and shoulders for his time on the pitch. Its a worry that he came off, lets hope its a precaution. We actually kept the momentum without him for a change.

Rodrigo 8: Much better from Rorigo today. Drifted in and out of the game as usual but his stamina seemed better today and kept a cooooooool head with that penalty. Missing it was unthinkable and he would have known that.

Klich 5: Still not firing for me Klich. Maybe a rest will do him good he has also played alot of football.

Subs:
Roberts 6: Seemed up for it today even summoning the crowd at one point. Some good some bad, been upstaged today by the other two subs.

Summerville 7: Looked a real threat today, his best game for me. He's got skill and i want to see him taking players on in the box. Gave the ball away less today and a little stronger on the ball.

Gelhardt 9: We needed something special/different to change that game and this kid provided it on a few occasions today. Wolves sat in and this kid looks tailor made to exploit that negativity. How long have we needed that direct running style in and around the box, it causes chaos. Made up for the kid.
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Meslier 6.5 didn’t have much to do but when he did well, and 2nd half played well as a sweeper too.
Shackleton 7 - very decent performance
Llorente 7.5 - solid with the bonus of being able to spray some great long passes out to the wings
Cooper 8 - his best game for a long time
Dallas 6 - not quite back to his best but did ok
Struijk 6 - better than last week and had to be. Wolves didn’t press him as much as Southampton did but for me his positional sense in that position is not up to scratch
Klich 6 - same as Dallas really we know he can play better
Raphinha 9.5 - a player at the height of his powers at the moment, dynamic, full of confidence, is everywhere on the pitch and always wanting the ball, great performance. I was gutted when he went off - we can’t afford it to be a bad injury.
James 6.5 - one or two threatening attacks and dangerous crosses but I still think we need more from him
Harrison 6 - nowhere near his best yet
Rodrigo 8 - good game from him today, showed a lot more determination and took his penalty calmly and well. Needs to continue showing this sort of form and I might be forced to change my mind about him.

Roberts 4 - may seem churlish giving him a low mark when the team dominated the game and deserved to win but I don’t think he contributes enough. The few times I noticed him was when he twice put the ball straight out of play with a short pass. He always does things in too much of a rush.
Gelhardt 9 - he was only on for half an hour but changed the game. So direct - gets the ball and within a flash he’s in the penalty area causing havoc. Fabulous performance - Mr Roberts take note.
Summerville 7.5 - archetypal tricky little winger. Needs to get a bit stronger but when he does watch out.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Meslier-7 . .Not much to do but performed the sweeper part of his role well.

Shacks-7 . .Solid i thought.

Dallas-7.5. . Handled Traore relatively well and got forward to better effect tban has been recently

Llorente'-6 . .Nothing particularly awful but dont feel he handled the physical side as well as he could.

Cooper- 8 . .Seem to remember he was partally at fault for the goal but defensively overall thought he was immense, best performance for ages

Struijk-6.5 . .More solid than last week but not really pressed which tends to be his downfall.

Klich-5 . .Love Klich but it isnt happening at the moment, in an ideal world (yano if he wasnt our only box to box cm) he would be rested

Harrison-3 . Its just not happening is it, barely involved and when he is he does nothing, regressing at a rapid rate.

James-5.5 .Anonymous in an unfamiliar role first half, not a huge impact in a more familiar one second half, far far from convinced that he isnt a one trick pony

Raph-9 . .Raph was Raph, he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch until he went off. Pray he gets back soon.

Rodrigo-8 . .Best performance for a while (although he definitely isn't a striker or an ideal tactical fit), worked hard and tried to create though and showed leadership taking the pen, need more of that.

Roberts-6.5 . .Better i felt, like Struijk, improved but not convincing. He showed fight though and i appreciate that.

Summerville-7 . .The best of the wingers not named Raphinha, a real tenacious little chap who was under immense pressure ( how daunting to replace Raph). Showed skill and pace and fight, he deserves to start over Harrison if Raph is out.

Gelhardt-8.5 . .What composure in the box, quick feet and confidence. We needed someone to step up with Raph off and Joffy did. The finishing could have been better but we will worry about that another day, immense.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Meslier - 7
Shackleton - 8
Llorente - 8
Cooper - 7
Struijk - 7
Dallas - 7
Klich - 7
Raphinha - 8
Rodrigo - 8
Harrison - 5
James - 6

Roberts - 5
Summerville - 6
Gelhardt - 8
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:05 pm Loved every second of that, what a great game to watch. Had we not got the equalizer that was a statement performance and embodied by Rodrigo who played the captain out there with incredible passion. The bottle to take that pen was amazing.. Gelhardt and Summerfield showed the future is brilliant white and no one really played badly..
Thanks Faaip, for posting up this ratings topic :tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

7 Meslier
7 Shackleton
8 Llorente
8 Cooper
7 Struijk
8 Dallas
6 Klich