49ers Enterprises has increased its stake in LUFC.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: 49ers Enterprises has increased its stake in LUFC.

Post by Cjay »

All that is lovely but ultimately he is still an accountant who runs a Venture Capital fund.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:32 pm But if you prefer corrupt or mass murdering owners I can't argue with you ..
It doesnt need to be them of course.

I am just against being owned by a venture capital fund, surely you can see logic in that?
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:29 pm Actually

I
There is a 187 page thread on Paraag Marathe on the 49ers forum, he is not a popular figure.
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:35 pm All that is lovely but ultimately he is still an accountant who runs a Venture Capital fund.
Er no ... and what do you have against accountants anyway? Probably one of the best prospects to run a club especially with the massive sporting background he has..

Niners are one of the best run NFL franchises as much as it hurts me to say that, I hate it too but football is a business first now and game second.

Are you anti American? Full stop?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:48 pm Er no ... and what do you have against accountants anyway? Probably one of the best prospects to run a club especially with the massive sporting background he has..

Niners are one of the best run NFL franchises as much as it hurts me to say that, I hate it too but football is a business first now and game second.

Are you anti American? Full stop?
Accountants should not run football clubs. This guy isnt popular, you are the NFL fan not me, you should know. 49ers fans dont like him (incidentally accountant is exactly how he is described by 49ers fans)

Furthermore you mentioned QSI, Radz remember named them publicly, the reason ? Because he was trying to force the 49ers to invest more.

When one owner has to go public to implore the other to invest more money that is a red flag imo.

But the main gripe i have is no matter how its twisted the only aim of 49ers Enterprises is to make as much money as it can for its investors whilst investing as little as it can in its asset, thats a fact because that is the only aim of any venture capital fund.

Of course i am not against Americans ive made it clear what i.am against.

But if you are happy being owned by a company that will load the club with debt (like every single other American owned football club) who will never communicate with fans and who ultimately would jump at the chance to create a non relegation closed shop league then that is up to you.

No good will ever come from being owned by a venture capital fund, we were owned by one before from Bahrain, that went well.
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

LOL.. Sports fans seldom like owner/directors/coaches/managers, you only have to read here to get confirmation of that but fans tend to know f**k all when it comes to running a club. They just like to think they do

Not that I believe that they hate him, in fact he seems to be held in high regard by proper fans, just did a quick google search and there's more positive than negative... and checked out a couple of reddit threads that don't give the idea that Niner fans hate him or the Niners ownership

I don't think they'll throw billions at the club which is what I think your looking for. Us to buy success... But they will keep us competitive and well run...

I wonder how we will look in Red and Gold ?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

If not a money/business man, who do you want to buy us? An actor maybe, how about a group of ex players coz that always works well...
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Videos on YouTube, massive thread on forums, he isn't universally popular.

Anyway as I said him personally isn't my main problem, what he runs is.

Competitive and well run is just business speak :lol:

Debt
Minimal investment maximum return.
Poor fan communication.
Angry fans
A decline

Every single Premier league American owned football club has gone through this cycle.

Even the more successful ones like FSG at Liverpool managed to infuriate its fans eventually.

Randy Lerner at Villa
Stan Kroenke at Arsenal
Glazers at Manchester United
Tom Hicks and George Gilllet at Liverpool
Shahid Khan at Fulham (established Premier league club for over a decade, since his arrival up and down like a yoyo).
Ellis Short at Sunderland

Haven't even included the new Burnley owners who loaded previously debt free Burnley with nearly £100mil of debt.

I don't know why it is, clearly their are many Intelligent Americans around the world, millions I am sure. Many many successful businesses around the world.

But where Premier league clubs are concerned the overwhelming majority go wrong and get worse over time.

And every single one started with positive vibes and hope.

Your making out like I am just after bags of cash and buying Messi, I am not.

I am just deeply concerned by the idea of being owned by a venture capital fund (given what happened with the last one and what Radz had to do to get more money out of this one) and because of the overwhelming majority of American owned EPL clubs getting worse.and following a pretty established pattern of decline.

Not to mention the whole super league debacle, do you really think the 49ers lot wouldn't jump on that? Of course they would, all their Christmases at once
Last edited by Cjay on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:20 pm If not a money/business man, who do you want to buy us? An actor maybe, how about a group of ex players coz that always works well...
Not an American Venture Capitalist fund . . . . . .Ideally 1 independently wealthy individual who has the clubs best interests at heart who won't load the club with debt and who will try and build us up with ambition and a plan.
Signed

King Cjay

Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Future match day attire Cjay :)

B3C87323-2FF5-42CC-A935-523FB334A3CF.jpeg

Can’t recall where I got the 49ers hat, but it’s been in the ‘hats’ draw for years……………..🔮
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:46 pm Videos on YouTube, massive thread on forums, he isn't universally popular.

Anyway as I said him personally isn't my main problem, what he runs is.

Competitive and well run is just business speak :lol:

Debt
Minimal investment maximum return.
Poor fan communication.
Angry fans
A decline

Every single Premier league American owned football club has gone through this cycle.

Even the more successful ones like FSG at Liverpool managed to infuriate its fans eventually.

Randy Lerner at Villa
Stan Kroenke at Arsenal
Glazers at Manchester United
Tom Hicks and George Gilllet at Liverpool
Shahid Khan at Fulham (established Premier league club for over a decade, since his arrival up and down like a yoyo).
Ellis Short at Sunderland

Haven't even included the new Burnley owners who loaded previously debt free Burnley with nearly £100mil of debt.

I don't know why it is, clearly their are many Intelligent Americans around the world, millions I am sure. Many many successful businesses around the world.

But where Premier league clubs are concerned the overwhelming majority go wrong and get worse over time.

And every single one started with positive vibes and hope.

Your making out like I am just after bags of cash and buying Messi, I am not.

I am just deeply concerned by the idea of being owned by a venture capital fund (given what happened with the last one and what Radz had to do to get more money out of this one) and because of the overwhelming majority of American owned EPL clubs getting worse.and following a pretty established pattern of decline.

Not to mention the whole super league debacle, do you really think the 49ers lot wouldn't jump on that? Of course they would, all their Christmases at once
Niners owners are some of the best in the NFL, trust me I've watched and read NFL for 40 years plus

The last sentence would seem to suggest that whichever power money you wanted to take over wouldn't also want to join a proffered super league...
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:51 pm Not an American Venture Capitalist fund . . . . . .Ideally 1 independently wealthy individual who has the clubs best interests at heart who won't load the club with debt and who will try and build us up with ambition and a plan.
You've just described Radrizzani ..
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Not been too a superbowl for a while, and a very long time since they won it.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Cjay wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:51 pm Not an American Venture Capitalist fund . . . . . .Ideally 1 independently wealthy individual who has the clubs best interests at heart who won't load the club with debt and who will try and build us up with ambition and a plan.
Barring an Elon Musk or a Jeff Bezos, there are no individuals alive who can compete with the oil-rich Middle East states. The Lowy's have been trying to invest in Leeds United for a long time, and have finally got their foot in the door through the 49'ers VC fund. They have a lot of combined wealth through their Westgate shopping centres, and the 49'ers may consider flipping their shares, especially if we get relegated from the PL. So Radz is keeping all his options open, and doing what he has done for us in a short time, I have no complaints in him making a healthy profit on his investment.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Gandalf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:34 pm Barring an Elon Musk or a Jeff Bezos, there are no individuals alive who can compete with the oil-rich Middle East states. The Lowy's have been trying to invest in Leeds United for a long time, and have finally got their foot in the door through the 49'ers VC fund. They have a lot of combined wealth through their Westgate shopping centres, and the 49'ers may consider flipping their shares, especially if we get relegated from the PL. So Radz is keeping all his options open, and doing what he has done for us in a short time, I have no complaints in him making a healthy profit on his investment.
I have no issue with Radz making a profit.

If it was sold to the Lowy family I could live with that, atleast Peter is a genuine fan.

Don't understand why he has invested through the 49ers though given his family is wealthier, not sure what the reason for that is?

I just don't want any venture capitalists owning us(not just 49ers lot) any.
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

He really isnt happy

Seems to suggest that this leak has come from the 49ers with his comment.
Signed

King Cjay

Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

faaip wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:18 pm LOL.. Sports fans seldom like owner/directors/coaches/managers, you only have to read here to get confirmation of that but fans tend to know f**k all when it comes to running a club. They just like to think they do

Not that I believe that they hate him, in fact he seems to be held in high regard by proper fans, just did a quick google search and there's more positive than negative... and checked out a couple of reddit threads that don't give the idea that Niner fans hate him or the Niners ownership

I don't think they'll throw billions at the club which is what I think your looking for. Us to buy success... But they will keep us competitive and well run...

I wonder how we will look in Red and Gold ?
Did you have such naive faith in the likes of Bates, Cellino and GFH, or just got mugged off time and time again. Because we know 'f**k all' best say nothing then approach.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Cjay wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:07 pm
It's done ok for Ac Milan I believe.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

f**k off Neville .