The 12th man / woman congratulations

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

The 12th man / woman congratulations

Post by Bongo1874 »

You stood by the team tonight and got you're reward, was great hearing the chants of marcelo bielsa, can't stand these arsehole pundits that say you will get relegated.

Not a great result tonight for my team but confident we can pick up 3 points against Burnley.

Remember you still have Ayling, Koch, Bamford, to come back.

Shout the lads on against Brentford and i believe you will pick up the 3 points, heard kalvin was back to his usual performance tonight?

All the best 👍.
mentalcase

Re: The 12th man / woman congratulations

Post by mentalcase »

Great atmosphere, thought I was gonna pass-out when the penalty went in, going out in York saturday with half a dozen newcastle lads.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

I was so jacked up on adrenaline I couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:38 pm I was so jacked up on adrenaline I couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed.
Yea, amazing what the game puts you through, every emotion going, thankfully, it turned out well for us in the end.
Could be another nail-biter sunday, don't care as long as we win again.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Chilli D wrote:I was so jacked up on adrenaline I couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed.
Me and White Riot live in Bulgaria, the match finished after midnight here Image

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk