Guys Garage

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase

Guys Garage

Post by mentalcase »

Not a football related thread.

Anyone else watch Guy Martin series ? absolute top quality, Guy and his spannerman (Steve I think) just 2 lads having a fantastic time.
Ive read a few books about Guy and his exploits on 2 and 4 wheels, well he did it on 3 wheels last week.
Give it a whirl, light-hearted enjoyment at its pure best.
What a Guy (no pun) Guy is as well, top bloke and bloody fearless.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Guys Garage

Post by Ratscoot »

Morning MC

Love the guy, watched all his TV series and read a few of his books as well absolutely a top bloke. My mate from Hull bumped into him earlier this year having a butty in a layby (Lincoln) so grabbed a selfie with him, turns out he was there doing his bike test :shock:

Apparently he never got round to it and it's a thing with Superbike riders :)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Guys Garage

Post by whiteswan »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:48 am Not a football related thread.

Anyone else watch Guy Martin series ? absolute top quality, Guy and his spannerman (Steve I think) just 2 lads having a fantastic time.
Ive read a few books about Guy and his exploits on 2 and 4 wheels, well he did it on 3 wheels last week.
Give it a whirl, light-hearted enjoyment at its pure best.
What a Guy (no pun) Guy is as well, top bloke and bloody fearless.
Mr Swan loves it MC....I've watched a few of them with him. I saw the one with the Volvo last week and the one where he was in the grand prix pit lane. I'm not surprised that chaps like the guy and the programme.