move off Radz we need 49's money NOW

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
pjm2019
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

move off Radz we need 49's money NOW

Post by pjm2019 »

It is clear our current owner does not want to invest any more money for players SO PLEASE OVER and let SF 49's lead the way out of this mess.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: move off Radz we need 49's money NOW

Post by whiteswan »

Can't wait to read Cjays reply.....
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Anyone who thinks the 49ers are going to invest more cash than Radz is deluded. Radz has invested plenty of his own cash on the gamble that winning promotion would massively increase the value of his investments. To the 49ers it’s just business, they are not in this to lose money.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Troll alert.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Pffft

Anyone who thinks the 49ers investment group will invest clearly has absolutely no idea what they are.

The 49ers haven't invested 1 single penny of their own money into Leeds United.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

49ners will bring proper American footballers to LUFC :)
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

YorkshireSquare wrote:Anyone who thinks the 49ers are going to invest more cash than Radz is deluded. Radz has invested plenty of his own cash on the gamble that winning promotion would massively increase the value of his investments. To the 49ers it’s just business, they are not in this to lose money.
Best we avoid relegation then otherwise they'll be upset ImageImage

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Saw the topic title and guessed who posted it before I opened the thread.

The repeated efforts to grab attention with a controversial title or topic are just getting a bit lame...
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Mountain wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm Saw the topic title and guessed who posted it before I opened the thread.

The repeated efforts to grab attention with a controversial title or topic are just getting a bit lame...
My stalker the op, good post
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
pjm2019
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by pjm2019 »

Mountain wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:07 pm Saw the topic title and guessed who posted it before I opened the thread.

Move over it is time for old timers like me to have a say. Fed up with the club i love and have followed for over 50 years is always owned by people who never invest enough money and run the club surrounded by friends which for the last 20 odd years has not been good enough as Football is a Business
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

pjm2019 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:27 pm Move over it is time for old timers like me to have a say. Fed up with the club i love and have followed for over 50 years is always owned by people who never invest enough money and run the club surrounded by friends which for the last 20 odd years has not been good enough as Football is a Business
Yeah you tell em. F*cking Radrizanni spending £150m+ on players and floggin all our best assets along the way. Can't help but think we'd have won the premier league by now if he hadn't cashed in on Roofe, Vieira, PJ and BPF. I bet that f*cker is paying himself a wage as well. You and your mates should form a consortium PJM and show them how it's done.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

You wait till the 49ers move in.

Really have something to complain about then
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

That's why he's on my ignore list
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

With the tv money now available, Leeds have no excuses to not have any money now.
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

Some of us just wanted a couple of solid, sensible loan signings to steady the ship and get us safely to the end of the season.
We know it’s not Bielsa’s way of doing things so we’ll just have to buckle down and hope for the best.
There Is Only One United.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

billysboots wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:41 am Some of us just wanted a couple of solid, sensible loan signings to steady the ship and get us safely to the end of the season.
We know it’s not Bielsa’s way of doing things so we’ll just have to buckle down and hope for the best.

The board provided options to Bielsa, he turned them down

C'est la Vie
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

pjm2019 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:27 pm Move over it is time for old timers like me to have a say. Fed up with the club i love and have followed for over 50 years is always owned by people who never invest enough money and run the club surrounded by friends which for the last 20 odd years has not been good enough as Football is a Business
I totally agree. That’s exactly where the full stop should be. Keep it up, old son.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Tyzy
First Team
First Team

Post by Tyzy »

What we need are billionaire owners who are prepared to pump millions into the club because they want success not just for profit and loss

Unfortunately we will only ever be mid table at best,you can't compete with the big boys !

But you know what id still rather be mid table in the the PL than in the championship .
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator

The last 3/4 years are some of the best whilst supporting this club. People seem to have short memories concerning how mcuh Rads and co turned things around and have invested.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

YorkshireSquare wrote:The last 3/4 years are some of the best whilst supporting this club. People seem to have short memories concerning how mcuh Rads and co turned things around and have invested.
Which is fantastic....as long as the 'plan' works and we stay up and progress.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk