Leeds United "The Academy"

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase
Manager
Manager

Leeds United "The Academy"

Post by mentalcase »

Due out sometime late August on Amazon, charting the progress of the Academy players.
Keep Fighting
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds United "The Academy"

Post by SG90 »

The ones bought from other clubs or our actual academy players?
mentalcase
Manager
Manager

Post by mentalcase »

Unsure on that, I do know that JG, SG & CS are all involved, as I said, charting the progress of the Academy players, so I assume it means all of them whether we bought them or they are home grown like AG.
Either way, it will be a good watch.
Keep Fighting
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:47 am Unsure on that, I do know that JG, SG & CS are all involved, as I said, charting the progress of the Academy players, so I assume it means all of them whether we bought them or they are home grown like AG.
Either way, it will be a good watch.
They should call it u23s really then instead.

It'd be nice to have behind the scenes look at the academy, how the system works, the players that have come through, where they're going with it etc.
mentalcase
Manager
Manager

Post by mentalcase »

SG90 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:50 am They should call it u23s really then instead.

It'd be nice to have behind the scenes look at the academy, how the system works, the players that have come through, where they're going with it etc.
Yea it will be interesting to hear what they say of their future prospects of first team football as well, I'm looking forward to it.
Keep Fighting