May fixtures
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6743
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
May fixtures
Just noticed that in May we have Citeh, then Newcastle, then West Ham, in that order.
Sound familiar?
Statistically what are the chances of that coming out of the hat, other things being equal? Or is there some pattern/ bias/ rule at play that I’m not privy to?
Sound familiar?
Statistically what are the chances of that coming out of the hat, other things being equal? Or is there some pattern/ bias/ rule at play that I’m not privy to?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: May fixtures
That is a remarkable coincidence, I would think.