The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 23rd March) Should Gracia stay if he keeps Leeds up

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
pjm2019
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 23rd March) Should Gracia stay if he keeps Leeds up

Post by pjm2019 »

JoeDenver wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:43 am With a bankroll from the 49ers being inherently higher than what was ever afforded to him at Watford, could you imagine what this Leeds team could achieve with some of Gracia’s wishlist players for his system/tactics? Frankly, I’m salivating at the prospects. Honestly, the club needs to turn a new leaf in other areas first: President, Director of Football, and Scouting…in addition to the roster turnover.

In short, Javi and his staff should remain.
Counting the days when 49's take over and replace President, Director of Football, and Scouting.
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 23rd March) Should Gracia stay if he keeps Leeds up

Post by Carrick Dave »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:04 pm Gracia - YES. If he keeps us up, he deserves an offer. He may not be the most exciting. But he brings stability.

Drameh - YES. Really disappointed we haven't given him a run. He's a great prospect.
This.

Gracia has done a good job so far, I hope he continues to pick up the points we need till May. If so, he deserves a proper contract.

Drameh has been treated shabbily by the club and may refuse to stay now. If he goes, I think it will prove to be a major error in years to come, the lad has talent and determination.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

pjm2019 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:03 am Counting the days when 49's take over and replace President, Director of Football, and Scouting.
🎉 Party time when those three do one :ok:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Carrick Dave wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:23 am This.

Gracia has done a good job so far, I hope he continues to pick up the points we need till May. If so, he deserves a proper contract.

Drameh has been treated shabbily by the club and may refuse to stay now. If he goes, I think it will prove to be a major error in years to come, the lad has talent and determination.
👍 Agree with this