Anthony Taylor

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Anthony Taylor

Post by Cjay »

Accosted by Jose Mourinho after the Europa League final in a car park.
Then this happens at the airport whilst he is with what I assume is his family, daughter can be seen in tears assuming that's who it is

?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Anthony Taylor

Post by whiteswan »

Mourinho is a disgrace. What is the matter with the bloke. As for the Roma fans words fail me. Hopefully EUFA or FIFA come down heavily on Mourinho and the clubs fans. Shocking for a bloke and his family to be treated like that.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Imagine if Mourinho was abused every time he was s**t. He’s made millions from being crap
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Mourinho needs to take a long hard look at himself tomorrow.

I hope UEFA/FIFA throw the book at him - fat chance.
Jimstorrie
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jimstorrie »

For me the problem with Mourinho is the hypocrisy and double standards of the media.
They need him to fill their column inches and tv schedules, and so they play up to him, when he trots out the line of everything HE'S won. And then they come up with faux outrage when he oversteps the mark.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Jimstorrie wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:59 pm For me the problem with Mourinho is the hypocrisy and double standards of the media.
They need him to fill their column inches and tv schedules, and so they play up to him, when he trots out the line of everything HE'S won. And then they come up with faux outrage when he oversteps the mark.
So it was the media's fault the way that Mourinho behaved on the touchline to Anthony Taylor? The media's fault he waited for him in the car park and behaved very menacingly towards him and the EUFA people?
Are you not outraged at the way Mourinho behaved?....towards two top class referees.
This was down to Mourinho!

Sorry if I've misunderstood your comments.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:51 pm So it was the media's fault the way that Mourinho behaved on the touchline to Anthony Taylor? The media's fault he waited for him in the car park and behaved very menacingly towards him and the EUFA people?
Are you not outraged at the way Mourinho behaved?....towards two top class referees.

Mourinho is the disgrace Swannie and should be banned from football, along with Roma's disgusting fans.

What happened to shaking the ref and Sevilla's coach's hand and saying "Good job, well done mate".

I didn't watch all of the match, but what I did see was Roma players who had been specifically instructed to do this by Mourinho, wasting time, feigning injury and trying to get opposition players booked.

Maybe this is in the nature of the Portuguese? As I've witnessed this ridiculous disgusting gamesmanship from Ronaldo and his cronies at every international tournament they've appeared at.

I was really delighted when Sevilla beat Roma's disgrace of a team on penalties, a victory for football.

Shame it wasn't Howard Webb reffing and him to hit Mourinho with one punch and knock him into the middle of next week.

I can't stand Mourinho and his sour faced, cheating, intimidatory tactics. He's not a man at all.

Sympathy for Anthony Taylor and his family having to face these low standard vermin.

Uefa needs a rocket up their arse again for not having sufficient security or planning to avoid these situations. Look at the mess they made of the UCL final where all the Liverpool fans were queuing up for hours.

On this scale we should have hung, drawn and quartered that ref in 1975, when Beckenbaur and his chums robbed us.

But that wouldn't change the outcome of the match.
Jimstorrie
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jimstorrie »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:51 pm So it was the media's fault the way that Mourinho behaved on the touchline to Anthony Taylor? The media's fault he waited for him in the car park and behaved very menacingly towards him and the EUFA people?

I am not defending him for a second.
As Carrick Dave says in the post before mine, there is a fat chance that UEFA will impose anything like a suitable punishment.
And if I'm honest that inaction from them would outrage me rather more, as this is the perfect opportunity.

The bloke is a complete egotistical kn**, but the media need him.
If I was in a press conference with him I'd laugh my head off at the suggestion of ' what I've won' , and probably ask him how many goals he's scored or saves he's made etc.
And I wouldn't last five minutes, either banned by his club, or sacked from my job.

I didn't watch the game, but by all accounts it was a cynical bore, perhaps in the usual Jose style. And therein lies the problem. You can only report on the match once, but you can fill your column inches and air time with the aftermath repeatedly, especially without much live football.
It's exactly the self same reason why such as Ferguson and Klopp are allowed to come out with the crap they do (did).

I hope he is banned from managing for a long period, but hold out no hope that he will be.
My point is that the persona he has, or has been allowed to, create is more than just his own monstrous arrogance.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Jimstorrie wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:07 am I am not defending him for a second.
As Carrick Dave says in the post before mine, there is a fat chance that UEFA will impose anything like a suitable punishment.
And if I'm honest that inaction from them would outrage me rather more, as this is the perfect opportunity.

The bloke is a complete egotistical kn**, but the media need him.
If I was in a press conference with him I'd laugh my head off at the suggestion of ' what I've won' , and probably ask him how many goals he's scored or saves he's made etc.
And I wouldn't last five minutes, either banned by his club, or sacked from my job.

I didn't watch the game, but by all accounts it was a cynical bore, perhaps in the usual Jose style. And therein lies the problem. You can only report on the match once, but you can fill your column inches and air time with the aftermath repeatedly, especially without much live football.
It's exactly the self same reason why such as Ferguson and Klopp are allowed to come out with the crap they do (did).

I hope he is banned from managing for a long period, but hold out no hope that he will be.
My point is that the persona he has, or has been allowed to, create is more than just his own monstrous arrogance.
:tup: good post Jim

The media love arseholes like Mourinho as it makes their job easier. So they're happy to feed his monstrous ego.

It's pathetic all round.

I genuinely feel very sad for Anthony Taylor and his family being exposed to this :poo:
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

I wonder what will happen regarding the Roma fans, will UEFA take any action there? Once again it begs the question as to what the punishment would be if it had been Leeds United fans abusing a referee, the first 4 matches next season to be played behind close doors, at least.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Byebyegeegee wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:14 pm I wonder what will happen regarding the Roma fans, will UEFA take any action there? Once again it begs the question as to what the punishment would be if it had been Leeds United fans abusing a referee, the first 4 matches next season to be played behind close doors, at least.
Tell you summat BBGG if that was us we'd be banned from Europe for 10 years.

Not that we'll be getting into Europe again for a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg time :(
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Mourinho charged by EUFA
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:07 pm Mourinho charged by EUFA
Great 10,000 volts should be sufficient :)
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Didn't watch the game myself but a lad at work said Taylor had a blinder. Moaninho a sore loser.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

White Riot wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:12 pm Great 10,000 volts should be sufficient :)
:lol:
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

Repugnant, self-satisfied, egotistical, narcissistic, childish twat who is only motivated by how much money he can suck out of the game.

So that's Radrizzani, now on to Mouriniho.

Should be signed high but will get a ticking off or a two match sideline ban.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Prisoner37 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:53 pm Repugnant, self-satisfied, egotistical, narcissistic, childish twat who is only motivated by how much money he can suck out of the game

So that's Radrizzani, now on to Mouriniho.

Should be signed high but will get a ticking off or a two match sideline ban.
For a minute, I thought you were referring to Taylor :shock:
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
TopTuneTony
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by TopTuneTony »

Who’d be a referee?
Vilest game I’ve ever watched. Delighted at the outcome though. Thursday nights game was the complete opposite, proper football played in a combative but fair manner. Only down side was Kris Boyd’s nonsensical punditry and Malay McKay’s continued presence in football.
UP THE JAGS!
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

I hate that cnut Mourinho, biggest twat of a spoilt brat grown up to ever walk the earth, always some fcker elses fault innit Jose twat.

What about when he charged down the line like a twat, then sulked like a baby twat when some fcker else did it to him.

Spoke volumes t,hat did.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)