Fill your boots KENNY !

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteinfrance
First Team
First Team

Fill your boots KENNY !

Post by whiteinfrance »

Allez le Blancs
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Fill your boots KENNY !

Post by Cjay »

Kenneth!!!

Your opportunity to share that almost mythical and superior football knowledge with the club has arrived!!!!
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:13 pm Kenneth!!!

Your opportunity to share that almost mythical and superior football knowledge with the club has arrived!!!!
Nope. I’ve checked this several times for sarcasm and absolutely none detected. Zero.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:17 pm Nope. I’ve checked this several times for sarcasm and absolutely none detected. Zero.
:lol:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

They've been in touch, I showed them the door, I possess ALL the credentials below bar 1, I emphasised the salary isn't enough for what they'd be getting, they've offered to up it, but not to anywhere near enough for me to have to give any of you feckers the kiss of life should the need arise after they'd put me thru the certificate below. Coz i just know you'd be queuing at the gates for my first session.

8-)

Essential Qualifications:

UEFA A Licence
FA Advanced Youth Award
EFAIF First Aid certificate
FA Safeguarding children certificate
Enhanced DBS Check
UK Driving Licence
Desirable Qualifications:

Academic qualifications relating to coaching, teaching or talent development
Qualifications relating to leadership, management or mentoring
Enrolment on the PL EAM Scheme or other high-level personal development programmes
Essential Experience:

Experience in a full-time Academy Management role in a Category 1 Academy or international equivalent
Experience in a coaching role or in a high-level practitioner role in elite youth football
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:13 pm Kenneth!!!

And as for you stathead, i only took along my eyes for the interview.

On leaving i saw your entourage pulling up with your stats sheets in a Eddie Stobart haulage truck ready for your interview, i said "you know who this is arriving don't ya ? "

Only to look around and see all the shutters being pulled down, they'd got wind i think :roll:

I shouted thru them...

'Must dash
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Kenny only like players someone else likes and thinks they're s**t before they hit 23. He hates our youth. Must do, constantly slags me off for praising them
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

The Subhuman wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:54 pm Kenny only like players someone else likes and thinks they're s**t before they hit 23. He hates our youth. Must do, constantly slags me off for praising them
Huh ?

Example please ?

Errmm, i tend to go with 'if they're good enough, they're old enough' ...Archie Gray, have i 'slagged him ? ..I'll give em ALL a chance, but i'll also say if i don't think they're good enough, whereas you tend to leave the rose tinted on forever, you last remaining Orta fan you.

;@)