Euromillions

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Euromillions

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Anyone else out there a tad sceptical about how there always happens to be a massive rollover in the mouth of Christmas every year ?? 🤔 £201 million on Friday.
Keeping The Faith
hector

Re: Euromillions

Post by hector »

It's just a tax for the guilible.......

I have my ticket :mrgreen:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

I don’t do the Euromillions, but I doubt they’d be able to fiddle it in any way with, presumably, loads and loads of financial checks carried out on them.
National Hunt Tipster Competition Winner 2023
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:35 pm I don’t do the Euromillions, but I doubt they’d be able to fiddle it in any way with, presumably, loads and loads of financial checks carried out on them.
Maybe it’s the sceptic in me but it seems that every Christmas there’s a big jackpot waiting to take money of the desperate & people who can least afford it. In theory it can’t happen but then neither could Lehman, Bernie Madoff, Ponzi, Barings with Financial oversight supposedly the toughest regulation of all. And don’t get me started on the Moon landing 🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith
Tyzy
First Team
First Team

Post by Tyzy »

I've not done the lottery for years
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:20 pm Maybe it’s the sceptic in me but it seems that every Christmas there’s a big jackpot waiting to take money of the desperate & people who can least afford it. In theory it can’t happen but then neither could Lehman, Bernie Madoff, Ponzi, Barings with Financial oversight supposedly the toughest regulation of all. And don’t get me started on the Moon landing 🤣🤣
I just don’t see it happening, but now you’ve listed the other examples you’ve got me thinking about it now and I don’t even do the lottery.

Good old Neil Armstrong 😂😂😂
National Hunt Tipster Competition Winner 2023
pjm2019
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by pjm2019 »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:20 pm Maybe it’s the sceptic in me but it seems that every Christmas there’s a big jackpot waiting to take money of the desperate & people who can least afford it. In theory it can’t happen but then neither could Lehman, Bernie Madoff, Ponzi, Barings with Financial oversight supposedly the toughest regulation of all. And don’t get me started on the Moon landing 🤣🤣
What moon landing ???
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

pjm2019 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:17 am What moon landing ???
🤣🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith
Leighton
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Leighton »

hector wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:12 pm It's just a tax for the guilible.......

It really is!! .....I remember I was in sixth form when the lottery started...I have never ever bought a ticket

If I'd have bought say 3 tickets a week since then I'd be about 4k down...not to mention the interest it would have earned ....I realize I might have won millions it is ridiculously unlikely!
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

I only v v rarely do the lottery, but because Cussie pointed out 201m i thought i'd go do it online.

waste of time, the site was totally blocked.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)