Leeds match viewing in the U.S.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
ddapp
Ballboy
Ballboy

Leeds match viewing in the U.S.

Post by ddapp »

Bucket list item is to see a match at Elland Road. Next best thing I’m watching the Leeds United match vs. Millwall on March 17th at the Harp and Celt in Orlando. Can’t wait to celebrate with fellow Leeds supporters…
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds match viewing in the U.S.

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

ddapp wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:40 pm Bucket list item is to see a match at Elland Road. Next best thing I’m watching the Leeds United match vs. Millwall on March 17th at the Harp and Celt in Orlando. Can’t wait to celebrate with fellow Leeds supporters…
Welcome to the MOT Forum from another USA based supporter. :tup: :tup: 8-)
Football/Futbol/Soccer
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

ddapp wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:40 pm Bucket list item is to see a match at Elland Road. Next best thing I’m watching the Leeds United match vs. Millwall on March 17th at the Harp and Celt in Orlando. Can’t wait to celebrate with fellow Leeds supporters…
Watched many matches at ER between 1989 and 1998. Then I moved to the US. Have only been to one game since as I always go back in the summer. Last summer I walked out to the stadium, gift shop, The Old Peacock. Plus visited a few of the murals (as pictured)

Welcome. I've lived in Palm Springs for the past 26 years. Are you the guy from Alabama?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 am Watched many matches at ER between 1989 and 1998. Then I moved to the US. Have only been to one game since as I always go back in the summer. Last summer I walked out to the stadium, gift shop, The Old Peacock. Plus visited a few of the murals (as pictured)

Welcome. I've lived in Palm Springs for the past 26 years. Are you the guy from Alabama?
He is ... Roll Tide
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
ddapp
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by ddapp »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:49 am Welcome to the MOT Forum from another USA based supporter. :tup: :tup: 8-)
Thank you 🙏
ddapp
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by ddapp »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:59 am Watched many matches at ER between 1989 and 1998. Then I moved to the US. Have only been to one game since as I always go back in the summer. Last summer I walked out to the stadium, gift shop, The Old Peacock. Plus visited a few of the murals (as pictured)

Yes I am. Thank you
ddapp
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by ddapp »

The Subhuman wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:50 am He is ... Roll Tide
Nope. War Eagle. I actually cohost one of the prevalent Auburn podcasts sometimes, and do some freelance work for the Auburn Network .
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

ddapp wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:00 pm Nope. War Eagle. I actually cohost one of the prevalent Auburn podcasts sometimes, and do some freelance work for the Auburn Network .
Good for you.

Alabama is the spawn of Satan.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

ddapp wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:00 pm Nope. War Eagle. I actually cohost one of the prevalent Auburn podcasts sometimes, and do some freelance work for the Auburn Network .
Nice
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"