I guess we will start talking about players we want and who we want to get rid off on the 27th May

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

I guess we will start talking about players we want and who we want to get rid off on the 27th May

Post by pjm2019 »

Whatever league we are in please lets not get KP back. He is now past it and very injury prone + the transfer fee will be high just like he wages
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: I guess we will start talking about players we want and who we want to get rid off on the 27th May

Post by The Subhuman »

pjm2019 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:20 pm Whatever league we are in please lets not get KP back. He is now past it and very injury prone + the transfer fee will be high just like he wages
Well if the Niners pay what clubs want then we're fucked ..there's such a thing as negotiation you know... Phillips is a long way from past it.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: I guess we will start talking about players we want and who we want to get rid off on the 27th May

Post by Cjay »

May require a bit of a name change but congratulations pjm you have started our Summer transfer and squad discussion thread
Bring back Orta :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 pm May require a bit of a name change but congratulations pjm you have started our Summer transfer and squad discussion thread
Bring back Orta :lol:
I assume you're saying these would be poor buys ?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The Subhuman wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:02 pm I assume you're saying these would be poor buys ?
Was being cheeky

But yeah I think if promoted they'd be poor signings.

Sargent spends a lot of time with the physio and Dortmund fans don't rate Wolf at all.

Only thing about Wolf is he's a free agent so cheap

Sargent would be expensive and get us embroiled with the USMNT cult fans we had last year.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Jammy 07
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Jammy 07 »

Potentially controversial but if we go up then surely Piroe has to go ?

But then again he wouldn't be the only one so perhaps better to wait until the coach journey home from Wembley before getting involved in this discussion.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

I'll be conducting polls for each player with the usual poll set-up, a couple of days after the play-off final, when we know what league we'll be playing in next season.

The poll will entail :
Retain
Sell
Send out on loan
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

1964white wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:07 pm I'll be conducting polls for each player with the usual poll set-up, a couple of days after the play-off final, when we know what league we'll be playing in next season.

The poll will entail :
Retain
Sell
Send out on loan
Excellent :)