Take Us Home: Leeds United - Series two out now, this time it has a happy ending!

Comment on MarchingOnTogether.co.uk news stories.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Take Us Home: Leeds United - Series two out now, this time it has a happy ending!

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Last season Amazon’s cameras went behind the scenes at Elland Road and Thorp Arch to bring us the remarkable story of Leeds United’s attempt to win promotion back to the Premier League under Marcelo Bielsa. It was a fascinating insight into the club, that ultimately ended in disappointment. Following last season’s heartbreak, Leeds United embarked on a new season with renewed hope of reaching the Premier League and the Amazon cameras returned again to witness the climax of that season in Series Two of Take Us Home: Leeds United.

After the agony of missing out on promotion in the play-offs first time around, a new season has brought new hope for Leeds United and Head Coach, Marcelo Bielsa. But first, the squad must be revamped and big decisions taken on key players. Leeds will faced Manchester United during pre-season in Australia and then set the pace in the Championship. But it was not all to be plain sailing, Leeds United were faced with major challenges as they bid to cope with the devastating impact of Covid-19. With the UK going into lockdown, Marcelo Bielsa had to wait for their chance to win promotion back to the Premier League.

Head over to Amazon Prime to watch the remarkable story of Leeds United’s promotion back to the Premier League after sixteen long years out of the top flight over two 50 minute long episodes. I promise, series two has a much happier ending!
mothbanquet
First Team
First Team

Re: Take Us Home: Leeds United - Series two out now, this time it has a happy ending!

Post by mothbanquet »

Hurrah! Now I can watch part one.
andrewjohnsmith
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Take Us Home: Leeds United - Series two out now, this time it has a happy ending!

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Hate to sound cheap - but looking out for the free upload
We've been through it all together. And we've had our ups and downs
mothbanquet
First Team
First Team

Post by mothbanquet »

Watching it now, and God help me I can't help but love Orta. He might not get in the best players all the time but seeing the bloke's investment in the club on such a personal level, his passion for every single game, I'd rather have a football fan like that in the job instead of a cold detached suit.
BobHirst
First Team
First Team

Post by BobHirst »

Just finished watching it and it was great.
I'm 68 (today) and I spent the last part of the second episode with tears running down my face! :verysad:
To see the unbridled joy and passion from the players and the staff and the management at achieving what they did just blew me away.
The players, particularly Kalvin and Luke, came over as such nice guys.
Everyone needs to see this.

I AM 'Guest'!
Smudge3920
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Smudge3920 »

A really good read... just shows the influence and emotion our club can generate...

https://throughitalltogether.sbnation.c ... eds-united
Side before self & MOT
mothbanquet
First Team
First Team

Post by mothbanquet »

BobHirst wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:36 pm Just finished watching it and it was great.
I'm 68 (today) and I spent the last part of the second episode with tears running down my face! :verysad:
To see the unbridled joy and passion from the players and the staff and the management at achieving what they did just blew me away.
The players, particularly Kalvin and Luke, came over as such nice guys.
Everyone needs to see this.

I AM 'Guest'!
Kalvin reminds me so much of my little brother (well, not quite so little anymore) in so many ways, the way he talks, carries himself and his general personality.

Luke's enthusiasm and spirit carries over so well in his bits. You can just tell he knew what an opportunity he had from the very start working under Bielsa and has grabbed it with both hands, never letting go. You can see how amazingly driven he is both off the pitch and on it, and that sort of enthusiasm must be infectious.

Coops is our captain and a lot of us feel Kalvin will be his successor, but honestly looking behind the scenes there are leaders all over that pitch.
Eireleeds1
Youth Team
Youth Team
Twitter: @kevingaff

Post by Eireleeds1 »

Watched it last night. Marvellous viewing and so emotional. Great to see how United the whole setup is now with players management staff and of course the fans