Jesse Marsch

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Jesse Marsch

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:05 pm If you all love Weasel clap your hands 👏🏻
All a bit pathetic but if you insist...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Welcome back Weasel, rational returns.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:05 pm If you all love Weasel clap your hands 👏🏻

:clap: :clap: :clap:

One of the best posters on here. Welcome back Weasel.
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif
the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif (333.1 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Rational = has the same point of view as me.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:57 am Honestly, drop it. I looked into it. For a number of different reasons I can say they are not the same person.
Okay fair enough, I don't think I specifically suggested that Chapelallman and Overman were the same person just that it was possible for one person to be in 2 completely different places simply by using a proxy vpn. It would be a bit sad if someone was pretending to be someone else just so it looked like people shared their opinion. It was in response I think to Chapelallman suggesting that simply because he and Overman had logged in from separate countries that in itself was proof they were different people and I was pointing out that that in itself proofed nothing - rather than me specifically saying they were the same person.

I really had little interest in whether Chapelallman and/or Overman were the same people - if they are it is fine, if they aren't it is fine. For how little it really matters I could be Jaydog too and simply log on as him when I want to give my brain a rest. ;-)

Seriously though am glad it is for that as would hate to think the site had descended into some sort of over zealous pc state where playful digs are deliberately taken as serious insults by people who have no other means of debating their points and would rather look to ban people than have their views questions. I think I have had playful digs at the likes of 64, Cjay, Jaydog, Faaip, Kenny and others and I welcome similar digs aimed at me because they are funny not insulting.

Without wanting to get on a soapbox what makes this forum better than most, if not all the other, forums is that people can express their views and can have healthy debate, can have a laugh, and feel like they actually know the other posters. I have likened good debate in the past, on here, as being the sort of debate you would have with other posters if you were actually meeting up with them in a pub and as such part of that would be you being able to have banter with them.

Keep up the good work YS :tup:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:57 am Honestly, drop it. I looked into it. For a number of different reasons I can say they are not the same person.
This is about as conclusive as you can get isn't it.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:11 pm An avatar with a difference, Weasel.
Thankyou, amazing what one can do when having a bit of time on one's hands!
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:37 pm Rational = has the same point of view as me.
Hardly Faaip and myself have had long spells where we have hardly agreed on anything. 100% respect his opinions though and his well thought out reasonings. Faaip's views on Paul Heckingbottom and Tomas Christiansen are about as opposite to mine as it gets.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Thanks everyone for giving me the clap.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:39 pm Okay fair enough, I don't think I specifically suggested that Chapelallman and Overman were the same person just that it was possible for one person to be in 2 completely different places simply by using a proxy vpn. It would be a bit sad if someone was pretending to be someone else just so it looked like people shared their opinion. It was in response I think to Chapelallman suggesting that simply because he and Overman had logged in from separate countries that in itself was proof they were different people and I was pointing out that that in itself proofed nothing - rather than me specifically saying they were the same person.

I really had little interest in whether Chapelallman and/or Overman were the same people - if they are it is fine, if they aren't it is fine. For how little it really matters I could be Jaydog too and simply log on as him when I want to give my brain a rest. ;-)

Seriously though am glad it is for that as would hate to think the site had descended into some sort of over zealous pc state where playful digs are deliberately taken as serious insults by people who have no other means of debating their points and would rather look to ban people than have their views questions. I think I have had playful digs at the likes of 64, Cjay, Jaydog, Faaip, Kenny and others and I welcome similar digs aimed at me because they are funny not insulting.

Without wanting to get on a soapbox what makes this forum better than most, if not all the other, forums is that people can express their views and can have healthy debate, can have a laugh, and feel like they actually know the other posters. I have likened good debate in the past, on here, as being the sort of debate you would have with other posters if you were actually meeting up with them in a pub and as such part of that would be you being able to have banter with them.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:41 pm Thankyou, amazing what one can do when having a bit of time on one's hands!
Have you been on holiday ;-)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:47 pm Thanks everyone for giving me the clap.
No one deserves it more mate
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:39 pm Okay fair enough, I don't think I specifically suggested that Chapelallman and Overman were the same person just that it was possible for one person to be in 2 completely different places simply by using a proxy vpn. It would be a bit sad if someone was pretending to be someone else just so it looked like people shared their opinion. It was in response I think to Chapelallman suggesting that simply because he and Overman had logged in from separate countries that in itself was proof they were different people and I was pointing out that that in itself proofed nothing - rather than me specifically saying they were the same person.

Only happens across t'road that :roflmao:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:47 pm Thanks everyone for giving me the clap.
That'll be Sara that will.

;@)
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:52 pm Have you been on holiday ;-)
I took a few days off because it was my brother's funeral. He was only in his mid 20s, an apprentice electrician. He was changing a socket behind a washing machine but they think some water had got into the socket. It was one hell of a shock...
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:52 pm Have you been on holiday ;-)
Seriously though have been busy applying for a new job. I'm currently working for a company but have heard on the grapevine that the boss was going to fire someone with bad posture. I have a hunch it might be me....
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:43 pm Seriously though have been busy applying for a new job. I'm currently working for a company but have heard on the grapevine that the boss was going to fire someone with bad posture. I have a hunch it might be me....
Stewart Lee is worried. He might have a rival.
What’s the maximum ban that can be received on here? Death penalty?
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:52 pm Stewart Lee is worried. He might have a rival.
What’s the maximum ban that can be received on here? Death penalty?
If I am given the death penalty can I choose firing squad and get Bamford to do the firing?

I'm here all week....well until I get banned!
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:35 pm If I am given the death penalty can I choose firing squad and get Bamford to do the firing?

I'm here all week....well until I get banned!
No I’ll do it. I used to work for the Suffolk Mafia so I’ll make it quick and relatively painless. I’ll wear a Bielsa mask and sit you on a bucket.