The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 29th November) - Adams shuts down Iranian journalist

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 29th November) - Adams shuts down Iranian journalist

Post by Ellandback1 »

If we were offered 75m for Adams, we should sell him
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 29th November) - Adams shuts down Iranian journalist

Post by Ellandback1 »

off topic, but go on Vinny son....
Madron
First Team
First Team

Post by Madron »

John in Louisiana wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:05 pm Tyler Adams.

Wow.

Every day he impresses a little more, both on and off the pitch. Do not sell for any price.
Agreed .All round he's class
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:20 pm If we were offered 75m for Adams, we should sell him
I will most respectfully disagree. Do that and you signal to one and all that you have ZERO ambition as a club.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

I was watching that interview with Tyler Adams today and the journalist was a bit of a joke.

How can you support a country that has such a history of racism? It's a terrible attempt to deflect from what's going on in Iran today.

Pronounced E-Ran not I-Ran. How stupid. Words are pronounced differently all around the world. I get called Andrew, Arndrew, Ayndrew. Sourtheners say Yorkshyer. Northerners say Yorksherr. We say France with a hard A, The French say France with a soft A. Have you ever heard a German complain and say "It's not Germany, it's Deutschland."

We all pronounce words, names of people and names of countries differently around the globe. That journalist was just an idiot. I'm assuming the only Eye-Ranian journalists there were part of a nationalist, muslim-fundamentalist backed media.

Seriously. I would have just answered with "Tomarto/Tomayto."
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:12 am I was watching that interview with Tyler Adams today and the journalist was a bit of a joke.

How can you support a country that has such a history of racism? It's a terrible attempt to deflect from what's going on in Iran today.

Pronounced E-Ran not I-Ran. How stupid. Words are pronounced differently all around the world. I get called Andrew, Arndrew, Ayndrew. Sourtheners say Yorkshyer. Northerners say Yorksherr. We say France with a hard A, The French say France with a soft A. Have you ever heard a German complain and say "It's not Germany, it's Deutschland."

We all pronounce words, names of people and names of countries differently around the globe. That journalist was just an idiot. I'm assuming the only Eye-Ranian journalists there were part of a nationalist, muslim-fundamentalist backed media.

Seriously. I would have just answered with "Tomarto/Tomayto."
The "reporter" was confirmed to be Eye-Ranian State controlled media. They were trying to stir s**t up. Tyler was masterful in his diplomacy.

I would have called him out as a government controlled media stooge and moved on to the next question...
Football/Futbol/Soccer